New Empires Fansite

Discussion in 'General' started by Carnifex, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Carnifex

Carnifex Member

Hey guys, I would like to inform you that I am in the works of making a new Empires Fansite, where people can upload their favourite (custom) maps, discuss about the mod, and ofcourse any other things you would like to see on the site.

I already have the hosting, I am just thinking about what the name should be..

I also need someone or some people that are willing to work on the site with me as I know nothing of scripting except for html :rolleyes:.

So, if you are interested just reply or send me a pm. ( ofcourse you have to be a good php scripter or can make advanced websites )

Any ideas for the name of the fansite are welcome as long as they are not childish because I'm being serious about this.

Carnifex out

2. Silk

Silk Mapper

I hope you'll find some people, it would be nice to have such a site.

I started one ... 8 months ago I think, just to practice my skills. I'm only halfway through my studies so it was just to get used to dreamweaver and css. Maybe next year when we've seen php and everything else I need I can continue with my site. I'm not going to give the link because it's better you make a good one and might get influenced by my piece of shit ;-) Plus since I've been changing other things on my webspace I probably have lost a few pages (screenshots for example)

3. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

4. Broccoli

Broccoli Member

Sounds cool. Not sure what the demand would be currently, but who knows. If you start early, you will definately have a head start later on when the community is larger!

5. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

Indeed; good luck to you, and if you need anything dont hesitate to post on theese forums :D

6. Niarbeht

Niarbeht Member

Mayhaps this shall bring a boost of interest to my media pack?

Mayhaps not?