my personal problems...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tuxu, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Tuxu

Tuxu Member

no need to remove.

the links weren't working, please remove.

EDIT: ok, ill post my problemzzz.

my PC burnt out.
    yes, like fireworks...

i was playing in the dark cause i like to focus on my screen (i know its not healthy, leaving in israel is even less healthier...) and all of a sudden the world went white and then peach black.

since then i had already ordered a new victe... err... a new PC.:cool:

here are some pics from northen Israhell, its real - I shit you not.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pintski says that it must be a BE unit 'cause of the colors, idk.
    BTW, I have one of those babes skined and framed in my room ;)
    again, I shit you not.

BTWW2, HSM, your a friggen genius lol.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
  2. Headshotmaster

Headshotmaster Member

This thread is now about insignificant personal problems

My ears are 2 different sizes, so every pair of glasses I own will bend awkwardly and poke me in the eye.

I also have broken 2 pairs of headphones by just putting them on. Big head lol

3. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

Goddamn headshot lol

4. Headshotmaster

Headshotmaster Member

I got my money back for 1 pair.
    Right out of the package I put them on then, *SNAP*

:pathetic:

5. John Shandy`

John Shandy` Member

Duct tape? :)

6. Pope_Homeless_XIII

Pope_Homeless_XIII Member

Heh, I though I had a big head, I can barely wear headsets without my ears turning purple (though my current headset is actually quite comfortable even with my glasses ^^).

7. Hendar23

Hendar23 Member

USB headset? Eeew!

Hello, my name is Hendar23 and I am a video game addict.

8. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

I'm getting addicted to forums.. That kinda sucks.

9. Vessboy

Vessboy Member

I am a concept Artist who can only please half of any group. 50/50 popular/hated

10. Hendar23

Hendar23 Member

Few great artists are appreciated in their time. Or maybe you just suck :eek:

11. Hendar23

Hendar23 Member

I spent so long working in coffee shops that now if I'm in one and I see an empty mug or plate on a table I feel the need to tidy it away. I can't relax while it's there.

12. Pope_Homeless_XIII

Pope_Homeless_XIII Member

Ehh serves it's purpose, & everything sound spectacular (well better than the last two headsets & my speakers which I haven't used in almost two years :p ).

...and I like to organize things (from video game inventory screens to misplaced crackers sitting on top of mustard jars in the supermarket >.>).

13. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

i like to get into other peoples heads, i analyse them and try to find what makes them tick, i make up sheets of paper concerning everything i know of a person, and his her weaknesses and strong points, what people he or her likes and what kind of person he or she could use in a partner

i have files of practically anyone i have seen in real life, some thicker then a cm in paper, others half a sheet

i dont know why i do it, i just end up having done it, some people i know know of it (my closer friends) but i am rather shy about it

Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
  14. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

For me it's just the video game inventory screens and sometimes I get the irresistable urge to make extremely explicit (so no confusion WHATSOEVER) folders for my files.
    LOL, sorry blizzerd but it's analyse, analise doesn't exist but is pronounced slightly different and I think several native English-speaking people will think very oddly of you :p

15. Omneh

Omneh Member

Its spelt analyse, not analise. Analise sounds like something else entirely... :eek:

16. Hendar23

Hendar23 Member

Wow.

Do your friends ever ask to see their 'file'? What do you have on the Empires community?

Strangely enough, I used to do this a little bit in EVE Online. You can make notes ingameabout any player you meet, and it can be handy if you run into them a year later to know if the helped or hindered you, or if you are just crap at remembering names.

17. mr_quackums

mr_quackums Member

i think that means it time to go back to school

there is an association running around my head right now that i really dont think i should share.

18. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

i have a bad memory, and i hate the "oh was it your birthday yesterday?" moment so i've learned to "act" as if i know certain information while dragging said information out of my target while he is unaware and writing it down later as my memory

thats where it originated i think, but it ended up being something i do impulsively :(

i once made one about empty (the only empiresmod member i did it for), but i discarded it due to incompleteness (it was 5 lines concerning his character and standard information about him im not saying any more, since empty is banned and i don't like to talk about this stuff without him knowing :()

i thought about doing one about hendar ( the vision thing, it was interesting, but i do not have enough data to make a full report) but i decided not to for the same reason as i discarded empty's

i hope i do not come over as offending to anyone, i do not want to offend so i thought i would just be 100% honest about this to you guys (not something i could dare in rl, so if i ever see any of you in real life, DO NOT BRING THIS UP OR YOU WILL SEE SOMEONE TURNING RED AND DIE FROM STROKE)

Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
  19. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

this thread should be stickied.

20. Sandbag

Sandbag Member

I can't sleep at night
    I can't stay awake during lectures.