Multiple turrets?

Discussion in 'Art' started by jongscx, Oct 9, 2008.

1. jongscx

jongscx Member

I don't know if this fits here, so move it if it doesn't. But it IS a modeling question.

So far, all the vehicles have at most, a single turret that is controlled by the driver. Now, is the ability to have secondary/multiple turrets on the same vehicle be controlled by persons other than the driver coded into empires?

Basically, it says on the manual that the bomber is to have a defensive turret. Is the pilot then supposed to be looking behind him at pursuing fighters, drop the bombs on the target, AND fly the plane? It will obviously be better to have a pilot AND a gunner AND a bombardier.

Other aspects would be the proposed "jeep turret" (jeep-rails anyone?) that were supposed to require a second person, a la Halo. As well as independent mounted MGs on APCs and tanks... etc.

2. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

It is possible in the episode 2 source engine, that is all i can say about this topic... besides

[​IMG]

BOMBARDIERS, READY!

3. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

Ye, hows yer model working?

4. Solokiller

Solokiller Member

Last i heard the new NF heavy tank is going to have infantry-controllable cannons mounted on the side, but atm it's not supported.

5. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

but you can see a small part of one of the turrets if you look close enough :P

6. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

I kinda quit on it in favor of my map, i am sorry i am limited!!!! please forgive me!