Mrls

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Sheepe, Jun 4, 2006.

1. Sheepe

Sheepe Member

Yeah, I want a new vehical, so sue me. This stems from my idea of an omni-truck (which would still be cool). I was thinking a system that holds maybe 6 slots worth of missiles (you could exclude nukes). It'd also be nice if you could have machineguns instead of missiles *evil grin*. but thats me

-Sheepe

2. Trid3nt

Trid3nt Member

how many times has this come up now?

3. Comrade Regulus

Comrade Regulus Member

I'm pretty sure what you're thinking of is the anti-air vehicle with omnipoints.

4. SGT. MIKE

SGT. MIKE <blink>BANNED</blink>

the average person has 2 vehical wepn binds so this 6slot missle tank would be a waiste of res i think there should be a helicopter, or boats and a map where its airplane carrier fighting the enemy airplane carrier :) :) :)

5. Sheepe

Sheepe Member

Mike, what are you talking about? You either link them or set them as different slots...

And I had no idea this had been suggested before

-Sheepe

Okay, it has been suggested twice before and shot down both times... so nuts

-Sheepe

Last edited: Jun 4, 2006
  6. Krenzo

Krenzo Administrator

Shot down, like Grizzly's flying tank that I destroyed with homing missiles while we were dogfighting? No, the anti-air vehicle with many missile slots will be added with aircraft to keep them from dominating the game. Imagine all of the players who will complain "I thought it was bad that my apc turret couldn't aim down far enough, but now it won't aim up high enough!" The anti-air vehicle in BF1942 Empires had 12 missiles and dual gatling guns. Unfortunately, lots of people used them to fight other vehicles as you could still aim straight ahead and dominate at a distance.