More game types

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by polaski, Jan 19, 2008.

1. polaski

polaski Member

I know mappers have more control over this but it still requires some scripting, it also requires some other stuff depending on what is to be done. But still a little diversity is lovely in games. CTF matches can get very interesting but in empires how awsome/crappy can it get? We can already do King of the HIll, Manslaghter(trench warfare), and Tank Wars. How about getting rid of the ticket counter and adding a timmer also get rid of one of the CVs and say blow one of these units (http://forums.empiresmod.com/showthread.php?t=4527&highlight=super+units) in X minutes while this unit has to blow up the CV/survive. Or we could pettition steam for a lil better map editer that isnt so advanced, that way we can get some more maps out. Well I find that the hammer is currently the most advanced map making system to use, also the tutorials need some inprovement for crappy mappers like me can barely make the room.

2. DeadlyDad

DeadlyDad Member

Well, Terragen + Hammer will at least let you get a good start on the terrain, anyway.

3. TheBoff

TheBoff Member

youWHA??

Hammer is Dead Easy (tm) to use...

4. arklansman

arklansman Member

[​IMG]

5. polaski

polaski Member

I just find it easy to work with the land first then working on borders for maps. You may find it easy but as i said i find that its more complex than what im used to. The whole pettition thing was more of a joke all thats needed is lil bit better tutorials for the stupid like me lol

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008