More Balanced Barracks

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Arni, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arni

Arni Member

Greetings,

It seems as if nobody suggested that yet (or I just did not find it)

I like the barrackmodels, they look nice the way they are and underline the differences between the two sides. But there is in my opinion one unbalanced thing:
    The BE rax is less tall, so you can hide it quite well behind a wall, while the NF rax is tall. This looks indeed nice, but it brings one essental disadvantage: You cant protect it with a wall infront of it (and it is spottet with ease).

I gave it a thought. Why would the NF-People build so high Baracks? It consumes more Metal and gives no advantage (i know it takes the same ammount of ressources as the BE rax).
    I guess because they have that way sort of a tower, from wich they can defend the barracks(and other buildings) with Snipers against incomming inflantry and RPGs against attacking tanks. There is already something like a 2. floor in the NF-rax, you just can't reach it. Some Stairs (or a ladder) would be really helpful there.
    Some windows for Snipers/Grenadiers so they can fire from the tower in order to protect the base would be usefull as well, but it might make the NF-barracks slightly superior to the BE-barracks.
    On the other hand you have as sort of a counterpart to that 'sniperplatform' of the rather vulnerable NF-barracks, the ability that you can defend the BE-barracks ways more effective with walls and sit on the roof, for a better view.

I am aware it's only a detail, but it's one that really bugs me. What do you think guys, is it just a stupid idea?...

2. arklansman

arklansman Member

There are several threads on this already. It's a known issue and will be addressed in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.