Missions Links

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Killa-Kanga, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Killa-Kanga

Killa-Kanga Ask me how to open a .cfg file today!

Ok if anything this is more about story but i was thinking we link the missions in some way or another rather than just blowing the shit out of eachother and the terrain like a small backstory for each mission.

PS:KILLX don't bother posting because you are a thoughtless peice of shit that can't say anything constructive.

2. Namst

Namst Member

By saying this, you have shown that you probably are:
    If KILLX has something to say, he has freedom of speech on these forums. Let him speak his piece; THEN, if you have evidence and an argument, you can say that KILLX is:
    Now, a map linking back story would be fine by me, and should be posted to the "Story and Atmosphere" section. As for getting it as a generally accepted back story, I'm not sure how to help.

3. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

how do you mean?

there's a little bit of backstory on the team choosing menu for each map.

4. Killa-Kanga

For the MISSION not the game itself so lets say for District you may have something about an invasion or something just to say what happened and maybe link the maps so it may make more sense if from streets of fire ya goto duststorm.

5. Killa-Kanga

And if you look in quite a few of my black hole posts/ideas you should find some things to make me say i don't want him to reply to teh stuff i wrote unless he gonna say something friendly/nice and he only started pissing me off after this:
    http://forums.empiresmod.com/showthread.php?t=2900&page=2&highlight=pacific+fighters and this:http://forums.empiresmod.com/showthread.php?t=2900&highlight=pacific+fighters (and lots of other posts) so do some research before posting about my grudge against KILLX

6. arklansman

arklansman Member

I don't know what is funnier, the fact that this has been suggested before, or the fact that KillX suggested it before.

7. Killa-Kanga

HISS!(aggressively)