Max Turret/Wall Indicators Next to Max Vehicles

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by PatPeter, Jul 10, 2009.

1. PatPeter

PatPeter I have no idea what I am talking about

You know what would be nice? Having a Max Turret and Max Wall indicator next to the Max Vehicle indicator. It would make it much easier as Commander when you use walls and turrets for whatever you use them for, to use them at a pace where you end up fortifying one flank or side of your base and leave the other barren, so on so forth.

Also showing a denominator for the maximums would be nice, like xx/24 Turrets xx/?? Walls.

2. -=SIP=-

-=SIP=- Member

We have a max vehicle indicator?

3. PatPeter

This much is also true. It does not really tell us what our "max" vehicle limit is, it only tells us how many vehicles we have.

This should also be changed to say xx/10.

4. Wertbarg

Wertbarg Member

at least have it say how many walls and turrets we have, actually, on second thought...

Players will then get mad at the com for putting down walls or not enough turrets, this takes away a certain level of independence from the commander if the entire team knows. make this information commander only, because the ground troops do not need to know.

5. -=SIP=-

-=SIP=- Member

Players will always get mad for any reason. So no valid argument.

But does the turret and wall limit affect players? Can't they always build their own turrets and walls?

6. PatPeter

Exactly, but it should be public knowledge so someone does not say:

"COMMANDER, WE NEED WALLZ COMMANDER! TO TURTLEZ OUR BASE COMMANDERZ WE NEED 100 WALLZ!~!!~!"

or

"Omg, drop turret Comm, drop turrets around this refinery Comm, c'mon Comm we need turrets NAO!!!!"

If they know the amounts of turrets and walls they can work with the Commander better.