Master Engineers Guild aka -MEG-

Discussion in 'Clans' started by -MEG- hobbes, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Have the glory by all means. You won, you deserve it. But you can't just sit there and outright lie about it without expecting someone to bring that up.

2. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

I don't mind ringers in a clan scrim if they are needed. The irony is that you guys have complained about MEG using ringers in their scrim as if the scrim doesn't count. You RAGE bitches were even whining about me ringing in a MEG vs |.\\ scrim which all of the MEG members were fine with, despite the fact you guys were simply ringers yourselves.

Of course when you finally beat a rival clan with enough, far superior ringers that could take out your clan on their alone... one would expect a little consistency with at least your attitude towards the event.

Nevermind, this is RAGE we are talking about... not even lolking would join you guys.

3. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

it was a rage vs |.\\ scrim with meg ringers, we've been over that billions of times, and we were using the same ringers we usually use anyways, we are just happy to have won. nigga please control your pms.

4. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

It was MEG vs |.\\ scrim. Just because hobbes couldn't make it and asks for paradox to lead the team does NOT make it a rage vs |.\\ scrim. If you guys really wanted to scrim |.\\ that badly, you should have accepted their billion offers for the past months. Oh wait, you are scared... that's why.

5. TheLiberalElitist

TheLiberalElitist Member

I think paradox had a pretty good reason not to join let WMG join the RAGE/MEG vs. \\ scrim, cause your part of consortium, ie you might relay info back to them via TS or steamchat. And you would of taken up a slot for one of the MEG players we wanted to join.(If I remember correctly.) I personally would not of cared if WMG was on our team, but I don't think it would of changed the scrims outcome tbh.

MEG was fucking hammering us both rounds, but we were able to hold key positions and counterattack and win.

I actually can't wait for a RAGE vs. Consortium scrim now that we show some organization, and teamwork, and won a scrim outright.

6. OuNin

OuNin Member

with ghost and epic ringers

7. Krazer

Krazer Member

RAGE still sucks. What's new?

8. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Pick a narrative and stick with it. We are at war.

I would love to see this. I'll get the JPL brotherhood since they always commentate EPIC vs |.\\ scrims

9. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

@Trickster I normally planned on having no ringers and having a full rage vs meg but 4 of my membs didnt show up anymore ( grant deleta jack and tiba leaving after first round ) so thats why I had to thrust the ringers.

@WMG I don't really give a crap a bout anything you say about that rage+meg vs consor skrim, consor won that's it. Get over the rest please.

@Ounin, rage didnt ghost at all ask the epic ringers + meg ghosted, hobbes admitted it on steamchat, he said that lolking fed him info but he didnt listen but yeah once you heard it you heard it. Btw how could rage have ghosted having only lp caliber meg codur and lol king in spec?

And about the ringers bernardo,lawliet, asd guys didnt carry that much if you look at it, maybr second round lawliet and the substitute for tiba (nihia) carried a bit but thats compensatable ( if thats a word) with the carry of bloodraven round 1.

It was a great and fun skrim now everyone gtfo about it.

@liberal we are playing consor 2 weeks from now

Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  10. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

Dude, I'm pretty sure he's talking about the clan ghost. Btw OuNin, the ghost member fag is in EPIC.

11. Paradox

Ow well zealoth and thomas didnt really carry or anything so ...

12. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

we should uh orgnise a bit. oh and you missed it today yuliy was like griefing and shit it was kinda funny even though he was being an ass.

13. Paradox

Grantr read the important announcement on the grouppage, main organization is there for 11vs 11

14. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

Whatever happened to that challenge from EPIC?

15. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

yeah I know that's the game strategy, I meant other type of organization that worked well in ExE. also look into lawliet's challenge from like yesterday or the day before?

16. OuNin

OuNin Member

yes this

17. -MEG- hobbes

-MEG- hobbes Member

no I admitted nothing in steam chat about feeding info. I just said that in general ALL of MEG of ignores lolking. There was no ghosting on anyone's part

18. communism

communism poof

lol fail

19. Krazer

Krazer Member

Thinks scoreboard matters....

Having people on your team that understand the basics of empires gameplay is better than the rest of your "clan" combined.

20. Codur

Codur Member

Possibel misunderstanding

I was at two scrims with RAGE against |.\\ The first time was indeed a MEG vs |.\\ scrim, but I also helped out RAGE vs |.\\ in return for they helped us.
    So there was actually two scrims, and as far as I know the first one was MEG vs |.\\ and the second was RAGE vs |.\\

Anyway I'm willing to help out |.\\ next time! xD
    Although I would happily play on any scrim, because I find it more fun than playing against commoners.

Yeah bout me being in spec.
    I had my 'seat' in two squads first, but when we finally sorted out which squad I should join, my Empires failed. I had problems with my empires, for some odd reason it kept crashing on me.
    I couldn't join the scrim in time, so I was sent spec to drop in place of hobbes who had problems with his network connection.
    (But I have never was a 'drop in for hobbes' before, and didn't even know the strategy he took at that scrim nor the research path he took, so I asked my clan about it, which did resulted in me being replaced as a comm by DocRabbit I think until hobbes made it back.)

But in the meantime someone ragequit or something, so I could finally make it back to my place in the squad.

However I wasn't clear on what my 'role' would be so I went rev engie, which turned out to be fatal for me since I suck with smg1.

Anyway we had a moderately good start I think, but our team fell apart because we had too many rambo and too few men to execute orders. I have to make note here, that I usually don't understand half of what capguy says on the mic.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2011