Maps not downloading

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by ultimatedorkwad, May 8, 2010.

1. ultimatedorkwad

ultimatedorkwad Member

whenever I try to join a game, it's usually a map that I don't have, and I can't download it for some reason. if someone could help me fix the problem or if they can just give me a list of maps to download, like emp_money_revisited_r2.

2. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

what exactly happens? please be specific

3. ultimatedorkwad

ultimatedorkwad Member

it takes for ever to download everything, and if it's a map I don't have it will download it and say I don't have it.

it'll say something like:

Missing map maps/emp_2islands_b1.bsp, disconnecting

4. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

Odd, but you can find all the maps on these forums just put the name of the map in the search and it should come up, and you download and install the mappack, thats posted in the map section of the forums http://forums.empiresmod.com/showthread.php?t=10418

5. complete_

complete_ lamer

6. ultimatedorkwad

ultimatedorkwad Member

I have it but there are still some maps that I don't have

7. DrummerX

DrummerX Empires Tyrant

let me know what maps that you dont' have and you can't find at that link and i'll get them for ya, add me to steam if you wish, drummerx

8. @@@@kenji@@@@

@@@@kenji@@@@ Member

dude I hed that problem b4 in my life with EMPIRES just need to delete all steam games with steam him self ^^ and reinsole evry thing from the start all games empires clinits and other game and steam to..
    you need to check your net to.
    and don't instole stuff that you have on the pc all ready coz it's a virus.. :D
    so you need t downloude everying from the start...
    it's no map escourt_nf5 to right?... I hed that problem to I ust deleted every thing that have to do with steam...
    and when I saw that problem after I just downlouded all the maps all ver agian...
    BTW you need to check your steam EMPIRES game propertis and stuff ingame and make update online V coz I sure 83% that this thing not Ved .. ^^ hope I halped ? :P