Liek, Fox Two!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by picard131, Jul 19, 2007.

1. picard131

picard131 Member

So, yes. One day in the early 2000's, a company called Namco made a game called Ace Combat 04. And it was good. Then they f&%$ed it up with weird new plots and 'characters'. Who needs plot? Give me some enemy planes to shoot and the screams of their tormented souls as they dive to their doom! Anyway, anyone else play it?

2. Pope_Homeless_XIII

Pope_Homeless_XIII Member

I remember barely remember that game, I only got play the game for like five minutes on a store display when it was first released. I might try out that new one when I get an X360 (Which will happen as soon as MS confirms that they fixed the ring of death problem... which will probably happen in 2011 :pathetic: )

Random mumblings:
    To be honest I think I had more fun playing F/A 18, (Something about about dumping fuel when you're on fire, & pressing Shift+E when the plane is on the runway that never gets old) I dominated in that game, when i was playing seriously. :D (Hopefully a skill I'll be implementing in Empires once the planes are released, bombing & dog fighting was always my specialty)

More random mumblings:
    Speaking of which I do remember this jet fighter game for the N64, can't remember the name but my friend rented it one time, all I remember is the pilots had an anime look to them, & the enemy fighters would spam the word "Bastadonia" or something like that, I think the first level was one one where a city was sinking or something. I sure do miss that game. :s

Last edited: Jul 19, 2007
  3. KILLX

KILLX Banned

the RoD is not a problem, it simply is used to say theres a problem. as of March (I think) last year all consoles were being produced with a fix for the overheating issue.

4. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

Air combat was still the best of the lot of them imo... Granted the only other one of the series I tried was ace combat 2 but I never liked it at all.

5. picard131

picard131 Member

Never tried Air Combat, but I do maintain a strong bias that the first game is always the best of the series, so I'll take your word for it. I have 04, and 5, and I've played 3, 04, 5, and Zero (for some reason they didn't like normal numbering systems. The next game is called X...)

6. supaste

supaste Member

i had, and still have air combat for the playstation1