Left Click closing menus

Discussion in 'Archive' started by unconnected, May 1, 2007.

1. unconnected

unconnected Member

So instead of clicking the object in the menu(be it a drop down menu or a weapon) the left click closes the menu down much just as if I pressed Escape instead. Sometimes it will allow me to select if I push both buttons and then left click but that only works 5-10% of the time. Noticed this in 1.07 as well

2. unconnected

unconnected Member

I'm pretty sure this is a mouse problem now as this just started happening in Firefox for the first time.. Now to find out why my mouse is going nutso :)

3. unconnected

unconnected Member

hmm, well not sure now.. outside of empires it is fine but in I am having the same problem. however with the menu open if I press escape it will not close the menu but instead fix the problem I am having with left click.. strange

4. Caelo

Caelo Member

well thats good right?

[offtopic]Theres an edit button you know... ;) [/offtopic]

5. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

Now this is happening to me. I didn't change my system settings or anything, it was working perfectly fine last night and every day before that.

It happened every time I ran Empires too, every game, so basically it's 100% of the time. It also is every window, like Team Selection, Class Selection, the squad menu, etc.

6. unconnected

unconnected Member

yea, the quick way around this is just press escape when the menu is open and then you have left click functionality again