Kicked for any reason on the server!! Why?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bioxyde, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bioxyde

Bioxyde Member

Ok i send here, because the player (name: [RAGE]Paradox) has kick me just because me and my friend have move a APC on the map for respawn on another location!

Server: || The Official Empires Server || EU ||

He have insult for any reason, kick 2xand Slay, slay, slay... if Empires Mod it's play with noob as [RAGE]Paradox, it's bad for this game!

I have play on Empire Mod during the first version in 2006, and the noob have begin on 2.31 and he want talking with me, that funny for a noob!

I have create in 2006 the first team FR: [F.C.E.M.], i have play with the other team and we have earn an "good reput" with the others players from any server!

So just for said, if the server are official, i ask to admin removed the flag admin on this person, because he kick for any reason!!!

And if empires it's only for USA or other but not for French players, just remove the game from Steam list!

2. gezor

gezor Member

3. complete_

complete_ lamer

Everyone knows Paradox is a loser. We all feel for you

4. MOOtant

MOOtant Member

Few devs have admin there but it's not 100% official as in all actions fully approved by devs. As you can see some silly people can somehow get admin on it.

Paradox should not have admin or stop being such a child. Usual way of blocking APC in specific place is using walls or turrets.

5. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Realistically, more of the admins on there are involved with the development team than ones who aren't, but it's impractical for us to limit admins to development team only, as we simply wouldn't have enough to run the server. Having said that, I've had about 4 people tonight complaining to me about Paradox, so I'll be taking some action. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Seeing as most of the people who admin that server are involved with the development team, I'll ask some of the other developers about possibly re-opening the Ban Hammer Manor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.