"Joining a squad gives you a free skill"

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by PatPeter, Jun 9, 2009.

1. PatPeter

PatPeter I have no idea what I am talking about

Field Manual Extract #32, if not mistaken, needs to be deleted because it was patched out.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2009
  2. Mashav

Mashav Member

... Learn empires history. It used to be that, which is why the FME says that. They removed it because all people would do was stack squads even if they weren't going to work together.

3. PwnedYoAss

PwnedYoAss Member

My god man, stop making suggestions so spontaneously and look up some Empires history, and ask around! We appreciate the feedback, but man you're just going back in time with suggestions that have been either implemented, or known.

4. PatPeter

PatPeter I have no idea what I am talking about

Um... where? I can think of a few locations, but for the purpose of the discussion I leave the question only.

Would this not count as asking?

----

People will always stack squads to an extent, and I can understand why it would be edited out, but upon editing it out, they should have deleted the Field Manual Extract.

5. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

Also, field extract.. 73 I think it was, tells you the 9 mine trick.

6. PwnedYoAss

PwnedYoAss Member

Ask around is more the point, but you can also dig through old threads.

7. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

There are several threads about those field extracts. Unfortunately, they don't have the means to remove them IIRC, as the person who made them is not around anymore, and it was made using some sort of large JPEG or something or another.

also, to find this, you'll need to look for threads from about 6 months ago.

This sort of thing isn't exactly high priority, as only about 10 of over 100 or so of those messages are somewhat out of date.

Next time you find something that seems like it woulda been obvious, ask someone in game first. Odds are, it's a known issue. And this type of thing is low priority.