Infantry vs tank scaling late game

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by [PRKL] Werihukka, Jun 12, 2009.

1. [PRKL] Werihukka

[PRKL] Werihukka Member

Here the idea:

Make the last (4th) skill chosen by squad leader effect the whole squad. For example, ammo increase gives the whole squad ammo increase and speed upgrade gives the whole squad speed upgrade.

Alternative I: Make it scale so that first skill doesn't affect squad, second gives a slight bonus, third gives significant bonus and 4th ports the skill to squad members.

Alternative II: Make it a squad aura, only effective at some range from leader.

Just a thought..

2. Dawgas

Dawgas Banned

two accuracy upgrades...

sounds good

3. OuNin

OuNin Member

The skill's icon should appear right below by the aura icon or next to the squad leader so that members don't choose the same ones. I like the idea of a squad leader choosing a fourth skill that's applied to squadmembers, but I imagine people always getting revive.

I like this but it needs some working out.

4. [PRKL] Werihukka

[PRKL] Werihukka Member

Yeah, I just typed what came to my mind.. this can help the scaling, but doesn't directly relate to infantry vs tanks only. More like gives some variety and more choices for squad gameplay.

It could be too much, if the class based skills gave the skill to squad members. Maybe it should be so, that only general skills chosen by squadleader give bonuses to the whole squad.

I also had an idea about rank based skills that could be more about the scaling. Like engineers have turret mastery at 40 rank, it could be useful, if ranking could unlock new skills that make infantry more effective against tanks.

5. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

make it only a class specific skill ^^ then again if everyone had revive how would that be done?

6. OuNin

OuNin Member

I figure it would work for modifying skills, not ability skills. Like accuracy upgrade, speed upgrade, ammo upgrade, etc.