If nintendo uses this

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The Buttery Lobster, Jan 24, 2008.

1. The Buttery Lobster

The Buttery Lobster Drama Queen.

If they manage to a. make a shooter that's awesome (like, as fun as RE4 was gratifying) and b. incorporate this technology into the game, then I will buy like ten consoles with ten copies of the game each.

Imagine playing some of the shooters out there with this. THINK OF IT!

If you say that isn't awesome you're a bitter, cynical shell of a man. I know, I happen to be one.

2. REX

REX Member

Uh... nice finally something that will actually tracks distance and so on.

I was so dissapointed when I heard all the hype and finally tried a wii. Everyone was doing BIG motions and imitating the real life movement but that didnt matter at all it felt very weak like it just detected movement and had like 5 animations that was played.

This is what I imagened long ago..... just for PC and not console. Now all that needs is a wireless light pistol with some hightech forcefeedback.

hmmm now that I think about it I remember some headtracking glasses thing back when the flight simulator IL2 was out years ago. You could look around and that would make the pilot look around in the cockpit.

3. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

I saw this a few weeks back... and it's absolutely AMAZING. I'd buy a wii if it had this.

4. thaile

thaile Member

They have an arcade game that's somewhat like this out for a while, but uses sonar to tell where you are. It's basically a police shooter where you duck behind stuff to reload and lean to the side to shoot. I don't think it takes depth into account though.

5. REX

REX Member

Lol and he is just using parts of the wii right ?

Somewhere the people at nintendo are like OMGWTF WHY DIDNT WE JUST DO THAT TO BEGING WITH! slicing stomach with old sword when sony swipes it and release for ps3 :).