I almost got shot today

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fricken Hamster, May 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Are there anymore lines we can cross? Where's the "I want to hold hands with a 12 year old girl" line and how far is it from "I'd rather rape than kill" line? Crossing lines is fun! That's why I purchased my Dota 2 2014 International Compendium™ so I can watch lines being crossed! I didn't know there was one for Empires!

Last edited: May 26, 2014
  2. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

So after i read his manifesto i figured out that Isla Vista is somewhat of a party and hot college girls paradise AND HAMSTER IS STUDYING THERE?

3. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

DO you want to move over now?

4. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

This the information that needs to get out instead of why he shot people.
    Need to know where to bang chicks.

5. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

What happened to your grammar?

6. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

This thread, instead of having discrete references to tasteless things, or short forays into bad shit, is feeding off itself and growing darker and darker.

It shouldn't be on this forum, and it really shouldn't be anywhere to be honest.

7. Paradox

I can just imagine ikalx his silent disapproval face, amazing.

8. Krenzo

Krenzo Administrator

Ikalx, you can't take anything anyone says here or on the internet seriously unless it's 144 pages long.

9. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

[​IMG]

Stop sneaking spoilers into peoples signatures.
    It's no nice

Last edited: May 27, 2014
  10. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

I don't exactly, but...you ever get that where you're around people who swear all the time, you start to swear more yourself? It's the same deal. This is just pretty vile to be honest.

I'm not really someone who disconnects people on the internet and real life, overall, mostly because the communities that I join aren't just faceless. People make themselves real over voice and with the actions and personalities they present. For a team game like Empires this is a good thing, whether people are dicks or saints, they tend to foster some recognition and competition, but...if it gets to a point, and I recognise this is probably just me, but if it gets to a point where people are just being vile, that's going to be the thing for me, to be honest.

Being a dick goes with the territory. Flaming someone and calling them out does too. But if this is a "I'm going to be a rapist or a murderer!" contest, I think it's going a little away from the point. That's not a gaming thing, that's just people being vile for the sake of it.

And people don't recognise that that means something. People are just like "lol internet", like they don't care and yet it makes ripples and waves. Once you accept that a person is responding to you, it means something. This "lol internet" crap is dumb anyway. We spend much of lives in it, whether at work or school or on our own time, the internet is taking up a lot of our lives, and becomes part of our lives. Letting it get that bad means something in the end.

And for all you dicks who are like "derp, straight laced Ikalx got his panties in a twist", just sit down you rabid dogs. You all act like it's wow so shocking, but you're like a bunch of flipping pansies. You don't get it, but I've seen about as dark as it gets and none of it's shocking or startling and hasn't been for over half your life times. I simply choose not to be a completely childish twat and try to throw it around like it's amazing. You're like babies playing with your own crap and thinking it's wonderful.

Just cut. the shit. out.

11. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

lol ur a faget

12. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

I laughed at this.

I go to a school infamous in my area for being the exact opposite of a party school. I was walking around campus on one of the nights before classes started, and a dude runs up to me and says 'Hey dude where the parties at? I just transferred from [nearby school well known as party school] and don't know where to go. I'm looking to get laid tonight'. Never had I been more dumbfounded.

13. Paradox

You should just give him directions to the library and tell them the chicks there are super wild.

14. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

[​IMG]
    Why don't you just move to Germany or China then, you will be able to live in a society where the government censors anything that could "rock the boat", rather than let people have their own voices. I bet you get angry when you hear people discussing Nazis or genocide or pop music because, in your opinion, they shouldn't be talking about that, they should be talking about nice things like bakeries, baseball, and the smile on Mr.Johnson's face who lives down the street.

15. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

Or you can go on reddit where everything is a PC hugfest and anyone that differs from the popular opinion gets downvoted to oblivion.

16. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

You do realize that you're both complaining about someone else complaining, right? It's beyond hilarious. And that stuff goes both ways; he's saying people shouldn't be talking about this, you're saying that he shouldn't be talking about people talking about this. You're literally doing the exact same thing you're accusing him of doing. In fact, he's being the lone voice here and you're telling him to just go with the crowd. There's a place that encourages that, it's called China; I'm certain you know about it.

But Ikalx does have a point. This isn't funny, constructive or anything for that matter. It's a fairly debased form of humor and conversation that says "Hey, look at how offensive I can be," trying to be more attention-grabbing than anything else.

17. complete_

complete_ lamer

hey guys if you ever thought about those guys who says weird shit about all women being bitches or other shit being some weird elaborate troll, you're wrong.

not a surprise. stupid reddit mens rights bullshit.

glad youre ok hamster

18. complete_

complete_ lamer

just finished reading topic on my slow internet. just want to say that none of you guys can do "rape humor" at all so you should just stop. you guys are not funny enough. sorry to burst your bubble. maybe you should kill some people to get over it

19. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

Statistically, 1 in 10 people don't enjoy gang rape.

On a similar note, 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.

20. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

The way I see it, we're just a huge bunch of buddies here, and sometimes such low brow humour goes round the huge group of buddies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.