How cool is that shit?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The Buttery Lobster, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Jn.

Jn. Member

I like newgrounds.

2. Slithzerikai

Slithzerikai I for one am glad the NF SMG 3 is gone

I haven't been there in ages either, too much spamware.

3. The Buttery Lobster

The Buttery Lobster Drama Queen.

I only made space ships out of legos, and not much else. I made something like the space ship from the old "Calvin and Hobbes" comic strip, and a Big-ass (like 1.5 feet x 2 feet) ship with turrets and shit on it... I had to destroy all my older space ships to make that one, though. Then they fought each other. It was good times. I never had enough parts to replicate the star wars ships, though.... and nowadays these damn kids just BUY the star wars lego kit and put it together! What the hell! You make your own X-wing from scratch, god damnit!

4. Jn.

Jn. Member

A FUCKING MEN!!! I made bootleg star wars figures and I enjoyed them!!! Lego wheels were the booster engines, and anything straight was a weapon. I'd crash those bitches on everything, even my toy godzilla, and I'd get right back and build a brand new fighter.

5. Wereaser

Wereaser Member

If you're a Firefox user use Adblock. :p A couple of wildcards and some common ad domains and you'll be free of ads. :D

6. Slithzerikai

Slithzerikai I for one am glad the NF SMG 3 is gone

I use I.E... 4.0!

Maximum compitablity with my ability to secure my computer by actually doing it myself, and several cleanup and detection scripts.