Horses ( Or other pets ;) )

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PHASER8, Jul 23, 2006.

1. PHASER8

PHASER8 Member

Ok, easy. Post pics of your animals / pets that you love.

Ok now your demonic pets +D

Last edited: Feb 7, 2008
  2. Trid3nt

Trid3nt Member

Cant get a real pic, but this is what one of my 18 Bearded dragons look like

[​IMG]

3. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

My pets died or were given away by parents :(

4. Jn.

Jn. Member

omg thats terrible :( Well dying is natural, but giving pets away is evil.

5. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

we used to have a dog when I was very little, and there was a baby stray cat that always stayed in our garden when i was around 6 months old, dno why, guess he/she liked my sister X)

6. PHASER8

PHASER8 Member

We currently have a bearded dragon, which just sits on his ass all day and tries to eat your fingers off...oh and gets himself lost in the house to go sleep. They are fun if you get one thats active :D

7. dumpster_fox

dumpster_fox Member

Samwise and Peregrin. :D

[​IMG]

Pippin is the one freaking out about the headcrab attempting to (fruitlessly) couple with his head, and Sam is the one not growling at the camera.

[​IMG]

Pip... Inside the coffee table.

They've grown a lot since these pictures were taken. Still freakin' adowwable though.

8. PHASER8

PHASER8 Member

Cute puppies =D

9. Jn.

Jn. Member

Pippin the dog zombie ftw o_0

10. Jkun

Jkun Ban Hammer Manor Ruler

My mother had a dog as I was growing up, but it was mostly hers, so I don't really qualify it as a pet. As of late, she's "adopted" 3 miniature dogs that live for nothing but barking, eating, and trying to bite your ankles.

11. L3TUC3

L3TUC3 Member

All I have atm is my pet teddybear and my pet robot. I'm currently not allowed to keep any in my apartment and on top of that I have allergies.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I unfortunately do not have any pictures of my old dog (a beagle) or the dwarf rabbits we used to have.

Though they're not really my pets, they are part of the family. We started out with a nest of 6 that kept on getting bigger and overall we've had like 50+ rabbits spread over 5 or 6 nests. The last one tracing back to the original nest died when I was visiting home (sept '05) and my Mom couldn't bear the empty cage, so we adopted Ceasar (yet another dwarf).

Mine were Einstein (1st nest, escaped) and Edison (2nd nest, died of age) and after those two I spent most my time with Chester the beagle. My mom and I were allergic unfortunately so we had to do him away.

Then there's my girlfriend's dog Pudge (pud-gy). He's an old Yorkishire Terrier and we don't like eachother very much. Thinks I take to much alone time from him and he could be a real bother during "intimate" moments at her place. He couldnt take the stress of moving and being alone during the day (peeing all over the place, gnawing on the blinders till he bled) so we dropped him off at her parents' where he's still moping along.

Once I have time and a place big enough I'm planning on getting a dog, but right now, that seems ages away.