Homosexuality Discussion (Split)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Grantrithor, Jun 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

you can't not be gay or you can't be gay unless you are REALLY gay. Homosexuality is a mental problem, not possible to want to be gay and that makes you gay or to want to be not gay and not be gay.

2. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Ha, yeah and we evolved from monkeys! :rolleyes:

3. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

It's not a mental problem...I've never not had an attraction to girls, I just was in a period of emo-ness and stuff.

4. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

So you are our next conservative tard, after Mash? Thank you for clearing that up.

5. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Meh, not really, if you follow darwinism, then homosexuallity must be a mental problem since it is not reconcilable with precerving the species ;)

6. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

There is homosexuality in many different species.

Whats with this conservative uprising here? There was a time when conservatives didn't dare to come forward in the internet.

7. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

It's not about conservative, none said homosexualls are worse then heteros,
    in contrary it's a question about the existence of homosexuallity, conservatives wouldn't think about it ...

An issue of the mind ... there are lot's of issues which I can't even count which are going against darwinism, destroying enviroment f.e. or sitting in empires forums when you could procreate, etc

And yes other species are not free of mind issues either -_-'

On the other hand if you take overpopulation as an issue you could disprove darwinism here, go ahead and do this completly unconservative move ...
    Not everything is black and white you know ;/

Last edited: Jun 4, 2010
  8. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I thought conservatives thought that being gay was a choice? Instead of something they were born with. Isn't that what hes saying except calling it a mental problem instead.

9. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Your sexual instinct is something you're born with (yes you ARE born with it, it disappears fast and comes back in puberty though),
    Instincts are mental aren't they? :confused:

10. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

haha no instincts are not mental.. It's something you do with out thinking. Going against your instincts is mental.

11. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

herp derp let me tell you about my opinion

12. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

There you implement that something like a completly free mind exists? I disagree,
    but let's not derail this thread further ;)

I believe you can't go against your instincts until you are doing it on purpose :)

13. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

oh we are perverted enough, we act against our instincts all the time - we have a word for that, culture :D

14. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

You would have never thought of wearing cloths in summer if none told you to do so right? You need to do so to be alike your mates without doing so your chance to procreate would be naught ...
    Yeah, culture is something that doesn't make any sense anymore, it's superfluous yet still present, because there's no reset button to stop this ...

Like I said let's not derail this thread

15. Empty

Empty Member

2 pages offtopic.
    Splitting topic.

Ontopic to new thread:
    I don't have a problem with gay people, blizzerds like my internet bro.
    I have a problem with whiny 13 year olds who complain because they think they're gay when they haven't even had the hormones to grow pubes yet, let alone develope sexually.

There's a reason kids under 13 are all like "girls are icky".

16. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

I tend to attract gay people O.o (No joke, and it kinda scares me)
    I'm not homophobic, just highly dislike it when they get too close.

17. Cloud

Cloud Member

So I should bash everyone in the head with a crowbar then?

18. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Would be kinda insane,
    DOOO EEEEET :D

19. OMEN

OMEN Member

got hates fags,

errm - derp ?

i always liked girls, but the never used to like me back, so i make a trap !

20. Headshotmaster

Headshotmaster Member

Mental problem? ...You're a fucking idiot.

-----
    Time smash this debate into a million fucking fragments.

Homosexuality can easily be summarized as the physical/emotional attraction to those of the same sex. Whoop-dee-fucking-doo.

Let me put it into perspective. Most men are aroused by women. Why? Because that's the way their brain is wired. It's not a choice to be attracted to women, but most men still are. Some people are left handed, and some right handed. Same thing really. It's just a different wiring of the brain that leads to different desires and actions.

Now say we're talking about the bible version of this debate, and that homosexuality is a sin... Ok, then you too are a fucking idiot for saying that. Lets pull some other less famous sins from the old testament. Eating shellfish, wearing cloth with seperate types of thread, sitting in a chair where a woman sit while on her period, etc... The bible is full of bullshit, and to take 1 thing out of context and not follow the rest just shows that you're the one make this decision, and not being guided by the hand of god as you wish to believe. Fucking hypocritical cunts.

Finally choice vs instinct. Let me just say this. WHO THE FUCK CARES? Even if homosexuality was a choice and everyone was wired the same way, then what the fuck does it matter anyways? In the United States, people are given the right to do what they want within their own home, and in their own bed(so long as all parties consent, and no one gets killed). In other words "Go fuck yourself, and mind your own damn business".

At least this is what I think on the issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.