Hey Ma, look at my armor

Discussion in 'Support' started by Sonata Arctica, Aug 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niarbeht

Niarbeht Member

You can also view the health bar as commander. I know for a fact the people who use the exploit have GARGANTUAN health bars.

2. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

The problem lies is even if you dont exploit a shell that lands near you or if you are at the right distance from the other tank... the same thing will happen

Oh and I forgot.. railguns add armor instead of taking it away on absorbant...

3. katana9000

katana9000 Member

Your kidding!? Now that is a big problem.

4. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

nope... it was either railgun or plasma cannon that added armor to it... Im going to go try it out...

5. tkeracer619

tkeracer619 Member

bugs bugs bugs bugs, bugs bugs bugs bugs, bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs. hummed to a nice little jingle.

..................... makes me want to play empires. I had this happen to me yesterday, it wasnt that extreme I was in the middle of hell and got the extra plate, turned my tank to use it, and wham. I was dead. Nothing really special but now I wonder if a few of those tank I just coulnd't kill were exploiting this.

Exploiters are funny though. When the exploit is fixed they will be no better than they were the month before. Cheating to win is just cheating yourself. I pwn you cheaters.

6. Goose

Goose Member

And I am sure you have had this happen more than once, now that you know how to do it.

7. jambo

jambo Member

i wander if the extra armour putes extra weight onto your tank
    probally not

you could use the grenaders armour detection skill if you wanted to see what the enemys armour was , and take screen shots of that to prove exploiting.

8. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

An engineer heal kit will also show that the armor that has been exploited is through the roof.... (In the case through the bar)

9. Destroyer224

Destroyer224 Member

I once had the extremeish version happen on the NF comm. My armor sides started freaking out after an HE arty hit someone into the CV. Yes, you heard right... The HE arty round killed someone and their body smacked into the CV. Doubt that was the cause, probly the HE arty itself, but you never know.

NF lost that match but I escaped and ran around, trying to escape the meds that were chasing me. They kept saying: "WTF! That was 10 HE rounds I shot into your rear armor!" Eventually an engeneer walled me in and deconstructed me. But man, that was one hell of a fun chase!

P.S: I can see it now... 'The Body Bug"

10. Sonata Arctica

Sonata Arctica Member

Noob: What is that guy doing?
    Noob2: He's just standing there while getting dead bodies thrown at him.
    Exploiter: kekekeke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.