grenadier robot

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by pixelized, Mar 20, 2009.

1. pixelized

pixelized Member

I think the grenadier could use the option instead of mines to have an rc car with a brick of c4 that can be remotely controlled and detonated and also it should be able to drive up the ramp/stairs into the enemy barracks.

2. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

Have it be mind linked to gren, when the robot is shot, it splodes and damages gren by neural feedback

3. Mashav

Mashav Member

I'd be up for RC car races. We could make tracks with walls and have 8 people racing at once... make them go off cliffs and see who survives. The winner is the person who finishes the race and blows up the racers immobile bodies.
    Gather your entire team and push the enemy comm out of their base, hide on a cliff above an enemy base and rain RC death upon them or sneak up behind a group of enemies behind cover and kill them all.

I say Yes! If mainly just for the lols that could come with this.

4. -=SIP=-

-=SIP=- Member

We already have this feature. It's called commander view. ;)
    Every player (right now only 2 players can play at the same time) have up to 15 cars which are voice controlled (not working really good). The goal of the race is to reach the enemy side first.

5. Apogee

Apogee Member

So... this?

Would be cool, but you'd have to give upsome thing good for it... maybe the RPG/mortar. Makes the grend into a demolitions expert, or tank kiler if they place them well ^^

6. OuNin

OuNin Member

When I read this, I thought of the Goliath. The drawback of the Goliath's design was that it was wired. That is probably what would make this sort of balanced if implemented in gameplay.

7. ba'al

ba'al Member

Dont give the grenadier more weapons.... please....

8. Dawgas

Dawgas Banned

well, the grenadier already has wimpy weapons, what harm could come from giving him more shitty weapons?