Graphical/Terrain and other map related Bugs

Discussion in 'Support' started by Starcitsura, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Starcitsura

Starcitsura Member

Bugs like the semi transparent tree's on cyclopean (I suppose this one could be an issue with my gpu, the hole on the cliff path on crossroads, the clipping issue with the NF barracks door way. Should those sorta bugs be reported? Or are they already known?

2. Pope_Homeless_XIII

Pope_Homeless_XIII Member

They're already known, not sure on the NF door though. The Cyclo trees are normal (They take up less memory or something).

3. Sayton

Sayton Member

Most of the rocks have a small transparent area around them that you can't shoot trough and there's bunch of structures that have transparent areas that you can't shoot trough as well.

4. arklansman

arklansman Member

The cyclopean trees are a known issue. Krenzo said he couldn't figure out the problem. I think it has something to do with vis, but I'm not sure. D:

5. Starcitsura

Starcitsura Member

The NF Barrack Doors, you can semi enter the outer door jam, and see threw the back side. I figure something is wrong with the collision detection or however it works in Source.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2007
  6. Krenzo

Krenzo Administrator

Might as well report all the bugs you find whether some people think they're reported or not as they never get it right.