Good Commanders

Discussion in 'Game Play' started by -Mayama-, Feb 3, 2008.

1. John Shandy`

John Shandy` Member

I've jumped to absolutely no conclusions. I specifically said I don't judge Cyber-Kun's commanding based on the conclusions of others... so how am I assuming that he's not a good commander and how am I jumping to a conclusion? How do I not know what I am talking about?

Since you appear to have some sort of infinite wisdom, Avair... why don't you quit dicking around and explain to me what I am supposedly failing to understand?

Otherwise, keep your mouth shut.

2. Sodaen

Sodaen Banned

FYI, there's a reason for everything I do. Rarely do I make a mistake and when I do I try my hardest to correct it so I never do it in the future. I think anything bad that has been said about me here, is actually because you don't like me as a person. I do however, think different than most, I am a little aloof. Perhaps because I am not practical, you might believe that I am wrong, but I promise you I have thought everything I do through and I give targets more than any other commander in existence...as far as I've seen that is.

But...considering you're mostly Internet-virgins, I can just leave it at that. :)

Last edited: May 17, 2008
  3. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

lol internet-virgins? People who have had sex have better opinions? I'm not a virgin but I don't feel any more important :P This thread is getting filled with flame bait..

Most people who are being discussed as great commanders are the ones who have won clan matches.. If you goto the empires league you can watch the demo's of them in action.. That doesn't make them better then you pubbers because they are playing with better teams and against better teams..

Sodaen I saw you command today on canyon.. You got killed by someone while you were out of the CV and then it got walled and you lost.. Thats not your teams fault but I'm not gonna say your a bad commander just because you lost one time.. Who cares who's "the best".. The point of this thread is to find people you can trust and should vote for at the start of a match..

This is a list of people who won't drive the CV into the water.. Not omg who's the best non internet virgin commander.

Last edited: May 17, 2008
  4. Sodaen

Sodaen Banned

Yep, thats what I meant.

Oh you mean the league that doesn't really exist anyway? What's going on with the league?

Oh that did happen, you are correct. In a game with 6 people on our team. Not the biggest loss, and not that I even give a shit about it. Consider this fact, the barracks WAS UP, I built that barracks. I did not tell anyone it was up, I went to kill the enemy. As he gernaded the barracks and killed it, I was like fuck it, I'm gonna put this fucker to rest. Got out, tried to kill him, died. It depends on if I give a shit or not, with that few people, I don't care in the least.

lol, virgin.

5. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

yeah dude... bro... virgins are stupid

I was talking more towards john shandy about it.. And the 2nd season just ended and 3rd is in the works.. You should join a clan and show your "leet internet-virgin skills"

Yep.. It wouldn't mean you were a bad comm even if you did give a shit.. You were using a valid tactic that didn't work.. No big deal.. Its just a game, no need to get defensive or upset over it.. There are bigger problems in life then a cv getting killed..

I like virgins :D just not the bloody mess they leave on my blankets

6. Sodaen

Sodaen Banned

Lol, alright man, I felt a certain hostility from your first post but this one is more pleasant in manner. I did watch those demos BTW but there's nothing essentially that different, I mean besides the obvious. I never get a chance to think up strats like that (which are relatively simple in the first place) because if I do, no one will understand it and it will fail. Terrible situation, maybe in the future I'll be able to participate. Remember, the more that play Empires, the higher the chance of one server in particular being filled with good players.

7. Empty

Empty Member

Take me off the bad comms list [I put myself there :P]
    I've started to form my own strategies and I'm actually enjoying commander, if people wanna add me as a good comm, that's fine.

Just ask me before you all massvote me in, I have a habit of going AFK at random intervals for random periods. [Ranging from 3 0 seconds to 2 hours, pray I'm not in the CV.]

P.S.
    HAI SODAEN LULZ
    P.P.S
    Isn't an internet virgin a person who's never been exposed to the internet? [4Chan, OIFY, Screamers?]
    Also, Sodaen is up himself a bit, but just like Cpatton, I think it's justified.

And come on, getting shot when you jump out of a comm vehicle, find me someone who hasn't done that!
    It's all chance, skill is a big factor, but if Sodaens bullets had landed in different places, you'd have no ammo against him.

Last edited: May 18, 2008
  8. Headshotmaster

Headshotmaster Member

That list of "good commanders who enjoy commanding" is pretty short.

Might as well put me on there :D

(self vote, I know, however no one else should be able to say if we like commanding or not)

9. Sodaen

Sodaen Banned

I suppose I am up my own ass. I apologize as I probably exude self-confidence like a neutron star. But you know, it's peoples priority to put others down. If I don't take what I feel I deserve, no one else is gonna give it to me. That's what I've learned in my life, being nice gets you nothing.

10. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Yeah no biggy man I just felt like you were exuding a negative energy and being the karma warrior that I am I just wanted to take you off your high horse.. Cause you reminded me of some of my friends after they smoked pot for the first time in 6th grade.. They swore they were better/cooler then me just because they had this "magical experience" that I didn't.. Kinda like sex, it doesn't make you any better or mature then the next guy.. But I totally understand what you mean by "internet-virgins" I think that guy "puppy" would be a great example.. no hard feelings :)

That would be a nice fix for mootant if possible.. Always getting out of the cv on the same side unless its blocked by a wall.. Kind of like in GTA.. It sucks when you hop out to kill someone or somthing and you have to spin around for a bit to find where the hell you are.. Unless it's already like this then my bad..

11. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

CAN A ADMIN PLEASE CLEAN THIS THREAD!!!

oh and sodean & dubee there are private love chat rooms out there u know?

12. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

yeah so why don't you and palmela handerson go chat it up then ya damn internet virgin! lol sry couldn't resist

Last edited: May 18, 2008
  13. Sodaen

Sodaen Banned

Mayama, netsex me plz.

14. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

D: D: D:

15. petemyster

petemyster Member

on your head be it dude, im warning you, that avitar of him is him at his 18th birthday party, not some crazy octapus :p

16. Sodaen

Sodaen Banned

Lol, sexy.

17. Bobbus

Bobbus Member

i think sodaen is a pretty cool guy. eh recycles his team's entire base then goes spec and doesn't afraid of anything.

18. Sodaen

Sodaen Banned

Well thanks Bobbus <3.

19. petemyster

petemyster Member

"all your base are belong to no one BECAUSE I RECYCLED IT ALL BITCH! HAAHAHHA"

Last edited: May 19, 2008
  20. Tovarich Cookie

Tovarich Cookie Member

Must... *gasp* Keep... *gasp* This... *gasp* thread... *gasp* ALIVE!!!

to show off my awesomeness