Giving all classes damaging grenades

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by VulcanStorm, Aug 6, 2016.

1. VulcanStorm

VulcanStorm Developer Staff Member Moderator

So I had the thought that each class should have access to a damaging grenade.

Since engineer and scout have no grenades that can damage infantry, and grenadier only has mines, this would perhaps allow them to be more useful on infantry maps, and when attacking around corners.

Rifleman already have a damaging grenade, but i think the other classes should have the option of a similar grenade but with less damage and less explosion radius.

This would perhaps add different play styles to what we currently have.

Thoughts?

2. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

I don't think so. Riflemen for obvious reasons should have infantry killing grenades and everyone else has grenades which fit their role.
    Engineers kill structures, Grenadiers mines are self explanatory, and scouts fuck with the other teams vision and positioning.

Making everyone a semi-rifleman will just make the game less interesting. And ruin infantry maps for good.

3. Ranger

Ranger Member

I agree with Devo. There could be more variety though, but due to the state of the game flash-bang, concussion and smoke grenades don't make much sense. It's not Insurgency.

4. VulcanStorm

VulcanStorm Developer Staff Member Moderator

Eh, 'twas just a thought...