Give shootguns to scouts!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Zeke, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Zeke

Zeke Banned

not.

Ok all you clan members out there have seen the power of the 2shoot NFSP in action...

I think we can all agree that its unbalanced to hell and the 2 shoot limiter is pretty much the only thing holding you back from being god of war.

Now there are plans on introducing a REAL shootgun for scouts with a larger clip and all that...

yea... well... i simply cant allow that to happen.

i would totally adore that gun and worship it 24/7, but it sure as hell wouldnt work for this game... neither does the current shotty pistol =/

They are both (NFSP and the incomming shotty if its even near the pistol) overpowered like mad.

Now sadly enough i would never comment this if i couldnt find something which could make scouts usefull (+fun) yet not obtain a super awesome whackamoly wepon.

Silenced pistols.

ZOMG THERE IS A SKILL TO SILENCE WEPONS U NUUUUUUBBB!!!

you may say... but no, i mean silencers+skill, so shush hippies.

to put it simple, add a new silenced handgun for scouts which replace the basic handgun.

So scouts would receive this awesome special training in pistol handling and their handguns is better made, so its more accurate than regular guns.

in terms of changes compared to the regular one:
    A bit less recoil per bullet in all 3 stances
    A tiny winy bit more natural spread while proning (to avoid low cal silenced long range snipers)
    Slight decrease in dmg to 27 instead of 30, silenced (a bit more silenced than this with skill, ignore echo and bullet impact)
    Reduce the maxspread greatly so a full clip can be used without bullets flying with a 1 meter spread when ur target is 2 meters away. (ofc there is still spreading, but just not as big as the current ones)
    reduce the reloading time slightly. (to make it possible to actually use this as a primary wepon up close against enemys while infiltrating)

last but not least increase the falloff to 1500 (this is where the gun does 85% dmg)
    Starcitsura provided a pic in another thread which i will borrow (hope u dont mind but im lazy ^^ )
    [​IMG]
    The Blue Dot represents your firing postion.
    The green dot is about 1000 units.
    Green-Yellow Dot is about 2000 units.

So yea... its a bit more accurate than a normal pistol, does a bit less dmg at close range but a bit more at long, its a bit less noicy and doesnt tell everyone in the whole base of where you are by pulling the trigger... yet those close will ofc hear around where u are.

This makes it possible to INFILTRATE a area and actually kill someone who happend to spot you without every damn enemy in the nearby area turning straight at ya and blow ur head off like it currently is.

so uhm.. yea, thats my idea flying out 6 in the morning.

edit: porthos and devs... dont hate me =(

Last edited: Jan 4, 2009
  2. arklansman

arklansman Member

Because it's not physically possible to change the damage, range, or accuracy of the pellets. :rolleyes:

3. Zeke

Zeke Banned

ofc thats possible and i have actually been editing the values and tested tweaks myself.

yet to keep its shotty-design and not make it worse than pistol1 for average players.... that was something diffrent.

4. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

this + 1 hit kill headshot bullet drop ranger compensated scout rifles make me happy :D