give every class a calculator

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by urethra franklin, Feb 13, 2015.

1. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

File a form under suggestions and take a slip and a number.
    Wait for the monitor to display your number, then bring up your submission form to the front desk.
    Supply the slip that has the essentials such as age, name, address and contact information.

There your submission will dictated and read aloud by The Candles, from there on you will receive a notice in the mail in one to two years ether it be accepted or rejection.

Please note we are not responsible for the actions the Candles may commit while reading the form.
    We are not obligated under law to stop The Candles.

Contact your local representative if you have any inquires or reports about The Candles.
    The Candles cannot be stopped.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
  2. complete_

complete_ lamer

fuck this

3. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Actually it would be Firewarrior who'd design the model, not candles. And what, you're actually supporting people do nothing rather than something?

4. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

Firewarrior can make whatever he wants to be frank, but that doesnt ultimately make it true that it will be added to the game.

Its easier to get the result you desire by buffing E build which can be done tonight, than waiting for somebody who is busy enough as it is to make something that probably won't get implemented. Candles has SVN access so technically he can control what is added to the game if he wanted too, where Fire is a hobbiest.

Like its kinda dumb, excuse my rudeness. If we have to give people some kind of tool for visual reasons, just give them the existing model the calculator.

We don't need to make a new model when the one we have is perfect.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
  5. urethra franklin

urethra franklin Member

Just give everyone the engineer calc as a placeholder (with class specific stats/abilities on it) and then worry about unique models in the future.

6. f1r3w4rr10r

f1r3w4rr10r Modeler

I just want to remark here, that I have SVN access as well. The thing I can't do is actually touch the code so the model would actually show up the appropriate places. I have no idea where I would have to start looking.

7. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

Scripts folder, you don't set the models of the weapons in the code.
    (Okay some models, but not for weapons).

8. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

Infantry weapons need a code block, so the best way to test would be to replace the engineer calculator model.