gg no re

Discussion in 'Clans' started by communism, Sep 25, 2011.

1. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

Yeah Jpl is so 2.0.

2. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

I'm sorry, I didn't know telling people that you bitch out of every scrim ever since you won your one Legend (moojuice's clan) scrim was trolling. You were bragging about how EPIC was back and you had your A-team vs moojuice. After a single week, you bitch out of a scheduled scrim vs SCONT, then JPL. Even some of your EPIC members were wondering why you would cancel the scrims.

But you're right, dropping a red herring into this thread is easier for you than explaining why you are afraid to allow EPIC to scrim anyone half decent. Maybe you are waiting for Legend's clan to die and get your riflemen back before you risk tarnishing EPIC's "perfect record" that you need to make an excuse for every scrim you tie/lose.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  3. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Legion or Consortium 2.0, not Legend.

4. Zeke

Zeke Banned

ya seriously think trix wasnt dragging peeps into scrims?

For the first scrim vs moojuice i didnt even play.
    and those who did said it was stupid/a joke.
    They werent scrim ready and got put into the same league as MEG... iow noone wanted to bother scrimmin against em.

so tldr: wmg u so silly.

besides game sucks anyway.
    id rather play when its actually fun.

5. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Of course he was going the extra effort to take out Legion; he was hoping he would kill them in one scrim and get aridian & reznov back.

You are just proving my point. EPIC members want to play "real" scrims against decent teams that are actually fun, yet tricky is more concern with having the perfect roster (and not scrimming cuz he risks not winning). We would have more fun scrims, thus an active community, if your leader wasn't such a... well, pussy.

6. Zeke

Zeke Banned

present me a decent team to play a real scrim against, cuz i see none.

IOW:
    [​IMG]

ps. current emp version sux and is no fun.

7. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

What about that bookcase clan you haven't beaten in the past 4 scheduled scrims for the past 6 months? Last I checked, tricky also pussied out of a scrim vs JPL. Though if an EPIC roster is missing some good riflemen and need bench-warmers like Zeke, it is no wonder tricky only wants to scrim MEG-like clans. If tricky is afraid you will fuck up another APC rush on isle for the 3rd time, I'll teach him how I tamed you during the Empires summer league.

8. Zeke

Zeke Banned

say what? lol

ya think we give a fuck about what the drunktard commie says one late night?
    he is the most unserious and unreliable player there is.

Ya know, we dont even consider MEG a serious clan to scrim and a mere waste of time.
    and "tamed you during the Empires summer league", rofl.

Anyway, give us a call when empires becomes fun.

9. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

Christ in a hand basket, you guys take this stuff seriously for a simple "scrim".

Can we call this an "exhibition" match instead of a scrimmage? A scrimmage is a practice match. It's like sparing. I didn't even go to all of my soccer scrims because they didn't matter. You don't count wins and losses from scrims. They are for fun.

Now exhibition matches, those imply some amount of competition...

[​IMG]

10. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

Do you honestly expect us to change what we call it after so many years?

11. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

Not really.

It's just that, if you have a bunch of scrims, you have to eventually have a tourney or a regular season. It's like there's a poorly scheduled regular season of "scrims" that runs indefinitely.

But it has been working for a few years and competitive play is probably the only thing keeping Empires alive. Can't complain about that.

EDIT Just noticed I have all the latest posts in four different sections. -___- Forum vacation for me.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
  12. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

I played goal keeper in my scrimmages as well as center. Other than that in real games I played Forward. I miss soccer nowadays. :( I stick to playing futsol on the weekends + ultimate.

13. communism

communism poof

zeke so mad (and bad)

14. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

You know, those canyon and duststorm scrims where tricky is raging on teamspeak at how incompetent you are at this game. I'm also including the two scheduled scrims that tricky bitch'ed out of on the late minute.

Unreliable? I bet he can reliably rape your ass at any class in Empires.

Then why does tricky only want to scrim those "non-serious" clans. He was eager to have a 2nd scrim vs Legion but back off from SCONT (and JPL) when we actually had a showing.

You didn't fuck up an isle scrim... that's very tamed in our book.

Takes two to tango. Man-up and scrim a serious clan, bitch.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
  15. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I don't recall any cancelled scrims vs Consortium. I told FN before the duststorm match that that was our last until the end of June/early Julyish, and by the time we got active again, Consortium were dead. No scrims were cancelled Wallmart. I do believe you are lying. Add that to the entirely pointless JPL crap, and I think we can agree this argument is over.

Now stop trying to convince people EPIC are dead so you can member poach, and come and play BF3 whilst we wait for a new patch.

Which, for people who aren't interested in Wallmart's BS but happen to be flicking through the thread, got a fuck tonne of work done on it tonight. All hail Beerdude.

16. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Soviet Consortium (the REAL new Consortium) is simply the same clan under new name/management. And yes, you did cancel two scrims. I do believe you are in denial.

You are under a misapprehension if you believe I was ever imply EPIC was dead or I am actively recruiting/poaching players. I have been explicit of my criticism that you are a pussy and don't want EPIC to scrim any decent team. You are either too foolish to interpret my direct posts or too naive to think you can convince people I'm trolling people to think EPIC is dead. Either way, you are wrong.

Good job Beerdude. If only we had responsible clan leaders that would make an honest attempt to keep the community alive.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  17. Princess Celestia

Princess Celestia Member

18. Deadpool

Deadpool SVETLANNNAAAAAA

why are you so mad wmg... commy is literally blowing smoke up your ass, and the sad part is that it's giving you a woody.

19. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

The simple fact is, even if the best opposition (i.e. one better than the poor one you present) shows up, we still won't play. Even if easy meat shows up, we still won't play. No-one in EPIC is playing Empires now, except for a small handful, because the game simply stopped being enjoyable. At the end of the day, EPIC has been alive when we've literally been the only ones playing Empires (2.23 anyone?), but even we can't stand to play at the moment. You only need to look at the way the average clan hours dropped from 800 to 100-200. It's just not fun. And at the end of the day, when all is said and done, when you clear all the smoke, the only reason people play the game, is because they enjoy it. And it got to the point where we stopped enjoying it. There's nothing more to it.

It's not about the clan games. We smashed Legion and had a pretty fun time doing so, but pub Empires isn't fun, and neither is scrim Empires, and the idea of playing no Empires except a 60-120 minute scrim once a month or so, is laughable. Because being rusty, being disorganised, and wanting to play other stuff, isn't fun either. You are more than free to go and ask virtually every single EPIC member, and they'll all tell you the same thing.

Also, Soviet Consortium has very little in common with the old Consortium, one look at the roster proves that. It's not about who you have that were in old Cons, it's who you don't have. Consortium was associated with FN, Confuscious, Unique Calibre, and Ounin. And out of those 4, I think you only have Ounin, unless that's his friend you have, not him. It's your clan, your team. Create your own rep, don't whore off FN's, you're better than that.

20. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

That sounds hot. I'm getting a boner just thinking about it.

That doesn't pass the smell test. You were overly eager to accept a 2nd scrim with Legion after the initial scrim, only to get trolled by moojuice. You were so mad, you even banned him from the EPIC server and organize a PUG the next week to despise him. You were willing to scrim Soviet Consortium (hell, you even made an BSID/SCONT alliance on our behalf) under the pretext that no clan will scrim moojuice, Legion will die, and you will get your precious riflemen back. When you realized that Legion wasn't going to die any time soon, you cancelled a long-planned scrim.

You aren't convincing anyone that EPIC went from their "A-game, A-team" on one week and "bored of Empires; on life-support" the next.

Haha, the fact that you mention Unique Caliber and Ounin shows that you are just grasping at straws. I bet even Ounin would concede he was never active within Consortium (except using the Teamspeak3 with catguy for non-Empires games). Confucious was a decent commander, but that's like saying EPIC was associated with an asocial, non-autistic lawliet.

Haha, EVERYONE knows your opinion of FN. You are also fully aware what FN brought to Consortium (especially the scrim). You have also suggested multiple times that Consortium would be better off if I simply "hijack" Consortium from FN (knowing FN didn't even lead the scrims at that point).

To put it in an analogy, WMG is to FN as Slade is to Tricky. To be fair, you aren't as useless as FN, though you usually do bad without Slade. Tricky and FN are just the mere faces of their clans. Knowing the reputation of both players, we all know both clans could do without those pretty faces:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011