Game Mechanic Suggestion: Stamina as Bio Energy

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Ikalx, Sep 4, 2010.

1. f1r3w4rr10r

f1r3w4rr10r Modeler

Well there was, I am just too lazy to dig for it right now.

2. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I don't know if Spartacus is actually referring to me. I decided someone had to take over my scripting position as I felt I could no longer dedicate the time to Empires that it deserves, nor have I been able to for the past year or so, hence I choice Spartacus to take over. I've also stepped back from coordination work because while we haven't had any more than 2-3 devs for the past couple of years, now we have quite a few more and I also know I won't have the time to get involved there. Beerdude has been picking up the slack from me progressively more for the past year, so it was time to step back entirely.

I'm still around in a vaguely supervisory role, or rather I still speak to everyone involved and stay updated, but I'm not actively involved in developing now, though I'll help out wherever I'm needed if I can get the time.

3. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

Also of note - features are constantly being worked on. That's one thing that surprised me the most.

Since there are excuses to do releases every few weeks instead if every few months, you're seeing those features make it into the game sooner than normal.

Wait wut

I posted literally one word in this thread before this post, lol.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
  4. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

It actually was BT who made a comparison to fuhrer, but it seems certain special someone didnt bother to double check before poiting fingers.

5. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I wasn't offended or anything, I was just addressing the idea that he thought I'd been booted out or something. I've been catching up on posts up to a week late so it's possible Spartacus had posted when McGyver was banned or something.