Friday on =[BSID]= server

Discussion in 'Clans' started by RKB53, Jul 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. communism

communism poof

Would be nice to get some other servers populated... Seems like gt4c has been aiming to ruin fun lately

2. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Well no, it's just that not every admin is so good at defining stacking. Hence we've had a few....should I say, fuck ups. So we're aiming to sort that out. And the abuse of !ungrief. I did see a few mess ups where a game was stacked to shit, admin considered it fine, then 2 more on one team (clanwise) on the nextmap, and another admin went apeshit. We just need to define a proper stacking policy. Tbh, I'd rather just say no stacking but if we do that, then people just try to find a loophole.

3. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

You need less, more syncronized admins

4. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

That's a great idea, if all BSID members are playing on their own server, they can't ruin games on the other servers.

5. Trickster

The discrepancies there are being adressed.

6. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

Yeah, I totally ruin games for telling people how to play properly, leading a squad to 9mine the enemy CV, organizing a rush and commanding.

Pull your your stupid head out of your ass and tell me this:

When was the last time you've done anything remotely useful, son?

7. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

Half of the admins need to be removed. Someone needs to be on the console most of the time, and get rid of the fucking ungrief command. It's retarded and most of the time the admin thinks he's doing a good job but is a dumb fuck who didn't learn the circumstances. I'm willing to give up admin as long as someone stays on the console. I just want the dumbfucks to lose their admin, and we all know there's a lot of them on the server.

Admins are only angry when the stacks are on the other team. These are also the BSID haters, coincidentally same people who need to get bent. Oh, and they don't mind when people stack as long as... they're not in a clan.

That's another bullshit I hate about nostax rule, is that suddenly when someone has a tag in their name, they're automatically 20 times better than the regular player and they should be moved around. Nobody gives a shit when it's a bunch of good players on one team vs bunch of nubs on another.

8. recon

recon SM Support Dev

As of today, ungrief is only available to the root admins on the Viper server.

A tag doesn't make someone better, however, most clans only accept skilled players. Therefore, a clan tag is associated with skill.

9. Fricken Hamster

BSID is associated with unfair stack

10. Valiant

Valiant Member

rightfully so.

11. Fricken Hamster

false post

12. Dr. Turtle

Dr. Turtle Member

A lot of people feel the same way BJ(ha).

13. communism

communism poof

You should know better than to even respond to that tard... so smug he sniffs his own farts

14. Trickster

By half of the admins I assume you're including yourself in that? Because you're a terrible admin, and I would put money on the fact that 30% of what you say when you're in our server is complaining about lag, because it's all you ever do. Even when your ping is way less than mine is.

Yes, giving ungrief to normal admins was a mistake, it's since been rectified.
    And the fact of the matter is, clanners have undergone independant vetting, so there can't be admin dispute over their skill. On top of that, teamwork > rambo, so 3 clanners working together is far more effective than 3 skilled pubber rambos. That's not to say pubbers don't work together, but it's far more likely that clanners will, and thus clanstack > skilled pub stack.

15. RKB53

RKB53 Member

Topics of the month:-
    Bsid stax
    G4tc admins
    Random flame

That's all that seems to happen around here any more.

16. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

I don't include myself, but I'd give it up easily for less admins, more console time. Your statement about "complaining about lag" is false. I rarely even do that, and when I do I do it almost troll-like (good job, you missed it). Regardless of whether I complain about lag or not, it has nothing to do with my ability to administrate a server. And it's ironic how you tell someone that they can't use their admin, when you yourself abused it. Ask your previous clan members, or even your current ones, they'll have no reason to lie.

Also, you are an idiot for even bringing up ping. Seriously? What next, you gonna tell me that one large ping lags the server?

Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.