Free hosting, forums, website and game server for clans

Discussion in 'Clans' started by [NOD]Kane, Mar 23, 2009.

1. [NOD]Kane

[NOD]Kane Member

Just a quick note to let you all know you can get a free clan forum on the nodnetwork. www.nodnetwork.com

I also offer:

Free unlimited webhosting (subdomains free, your own domain $10 or you can point your existing ones to my site for free)

Free use of the upcomming nodnetwork game server for clan wars & practise etc for all nodnetwork hosted clans

Free website design for those who would like a clan website but don't have the time to make one.

Free clan email address.

Please note that all the above services are for empires clans and gaming use only and any abuse of any of the above services will cause your clan to be removed from the nodnetwork.

Please feel free to post here, in the nodnetwork, email me, msn me or send me a message on steam for more info.

email: kane@nodnetwork.com
    msn: p8441806@hotmail.com
    steam: nodkane2

2. Evan

Evan League Commissioner

Where will your game server be hosted? The Empires PUG (www.empirespug.com/forum) is always looking for new game servers to bring the fight!

3. [NOD]Kane

[NOD]Kane Member

It is hosted in Australia as that is where all the network equipment I own is located.

It is on a business grade backbone run and maintained by telstra Australia's largest & fastest ISP and telepone provider, so it should get a steady ping anywhere in the world.

I am also looking for someone who has experience in setting up a empires server as I will be buying the hardware just for this game server. The last game server I had running was a CS 1.2 server LOL.

4. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

Australia? Isn't that like on Mars, my ping will be like 600 :(.

5. [NOD]Kane

[NOD]Kane Member

the mars - earth fiber link is quite fast now days, i would imagine a ping of about 200 :P

6. [FTN]Phoenix

[FTN]Phoenix Member

I on behalf of [SG] clan would like to say we're interested. I'd like for a couple of our members to play on one of your servers first before I ask you to keep one up all the time, though. Our latencies may be unacceptable regardless of your hosting speed, as most of our members are either east coast USA or Europe (literally halfway around the world).

Regardless of whether we can use your gracious offer, I would like to thank you on behalf of everyone in the Empires community for your offer.

Thanks Kane!:|ove:

7. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

Now this is how you do advertising guys, learn from this man.

8. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

Stole my idea and made it better D:

Well good luck. Don't let them run your bandwidth into the ground :p