Formula 1

Discussion in 'General' started by jambo, Jun 8, 2006.

1. jambo

jambo Member

oh , just forget it , some on delite this thread plz.

[edit] plz post times you want a race , yeah , i'll use canyon map ( tried it out myself )
    i won't be back to check the thread untill monday - i'm off to the Frenzy concert in Edinburgh , yeeeeee haaaaaaa
    [edit]

who wants a race ?
    no seriosuly , wanna get some jeeps , and race em ?

well , this is my idea , REALLY sook up those jeeps with 3 phase engines , composit armour ( then remove the plates ) and top it off with the scouts speed skill.

yeah , thats it , now who wants to join in the Empires world chamionships ?

it'll be bren vs nf , absolutly no killing will be permitted.

well , heres some pik's of my custom starting grid , theres LOADS of room for lots of players in jeeps

well post some times when people are available for the race , i live in greenwich +- 0 , so include your time zone.
    - i'll then post the server name , date ,time the race will be on

3.jpg

4.jpg

32 k - is that all i got ? , i was going to show high res pictures !

Last edited: Jun 16, 2006
  2. Woody

Woody Member

i did somethink like this on the stormed servers , and nf jeeps are faster than be ones

3. Jkun

Jkun Ban Hammer Manor Ruler

I'm still waiting for a good racetrack map...

4. Jimather

Jimather Member

im working on one but its still very blocky.

the main problem is this:

'what is giving me the incentive to actually race here. why dont i sit somewhere and plant mines or make a turret?'

i think i have solved these problems albeit in a rather crude manner. i cant wait for specific vehicle entitys.

but anyway my point is dont worry i am working on it.

5. Sebybeby

Sebybeby Member

yeha, this is what I am talking about. I had a race once with 5 other people on stormed, but no one knew where they where going. Canyon is the best map for a race.
    Its fun when you research all engines, then you can set your jeep up how you want.. (gas turbine can be better than 3 phase as its more controlable). .

Also we played so that you could have 1 passanger who could shoot others on the way round. Made it a bit more fun.