First PUG Results

Discussion in 'General' started by Evan, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

no they are just leaders for the sides, neither they have to participate in a match, nor command it. they only have the last word on decisions concerning the pug ...

2. ba'al

ba'al Member

Until someone said it in all talk

3. Satanchild666

Satanchild666 Banned

I asked why HSM wasn't the commander, and nwo you want to perma ban me form the league?

4. Castrol GTX

Castrol GTX Member

You know, it isnt hard for the rest of us to get along with the community. Whats makes it so hard for you satanschild?

5. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

Lets keep the PUG drama off the official forums or at least keep it to PMs.

6. Tovarich Cookie

Tovarich Cookie Member

if you do that how can someone who cant play empires (me) keep up to the gossip!!?

7. Lithium

Lithium Member

wait wait wait... the teams are divided into seperate armies assigned by region? awesome.

8. ba'al

ba'al Member

No.

You asked why were we voting for someone else, thus you told the other team who was gonna com.

Anyways, Whats done is done.

9. KILLX

KILLX Banned

I don't think so. It's for the sake of story.

10. Satanchild666

Satanchild666 Banned

It's just ridiclious, napalm didn't ban me for that he banned me because you guys kept saying I wasn't in the pug and should fuck off while all I did was log on.
    I signed up for the PUG so I'm in it, ffs. How hard is it to tell who the commander will be?
    I thought it was a joke, no one ever told me that.

11. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

its because you were not supposed to be playing that day.
    check the pug forums next time,no wait,there wont be a next time :(

12. KILLX

KILLX Banned

To prove your point, before every PUG match in future, tell who the NF comm will be. If you can't, shut the hell up.

13. ba'al

ba'al Member

ffs...

HSM EVEN SCREAMED IT THROUGH TS AND INGAME VOICE CHAT.

I remember his words, something like:

"That retard goes and says it through all talk.. For fuck sakes, raian officer, you are outta here."

And I even remember that your ban message said well done.
    We didn't ban you because you weren't supposed to be playing, we banned you because you leaked information.

14. KILLX

KILLX Banned

Satanchild666: They were quite about how what you did was wrong. NF was preparing to counter a HSM rush. If they kept preparing for a HSM rush, they would have suffered.

15. Satanchild666

Satanchild666 Banned

I could barely hear anything, all I heard was people cursing on me and raging about me not being in the PUG.

HSM didn't tell me I leaked information, atleast I did not or couldn't hear him saying that.

He kept on saying I was not in the PUG, wich I was.

This conversation is coming to a point were people are going to hold me responssible for their own epic fail.

Now to get things right, I'll will write down a few basic facts about what happend.

1. I log on.
    2. I am in the game for a few minutes, waiting for the game to start. Some guy(I think it was empty) came in and asked "Who the fuck let Satanchild in.", people started to do the same asking who let me, saying and typing that I was a retard and shouldn't be in the game and that I should go away(In other words, they told me to fuck off). Then people started to complain that I was not in the pug again and there was mic spam and I didn't get what people were saying.
    3. Everything returned to normal until I asked why people voted Nesquikio, I didn't even know he was the commander, I thought it was a joke, I thought people were bored and just voted someone for the lulz. At that time the map was still SoF. And I was still wondering why suddenly people started cursing on me.
    4. I told you guys to relax, but it was a ussual "no no no <insert flame here>", and Napalm changed the map.
    5. Then suddenly Napalm banned me.

I don't remember everything, but it is bassicly, I log on, people start to complain about me not being(or allowed to be) in the PUG telling that I should fuck off, I ask why Nesquikio is voted - again flame, <some shit talk>, map changes, I'm banned.

HOW THE FUCK COULD I KNOW THAT NESQUIKIO WAS COMM?

Seriously, you could have told me. And I am sorry about the alltalk thing I did that by exedent, I didn't know you guys were serious about it.
    It's hillarious that the pug forum on the BE side is spammed but no valueble information is posted over there. How could I know that? I didn't read anything on the steam group neither did I on the forums.

And even though, according to you guys I intesionaily leaked, in your opnion "valueable" information.

Do you realy think it made a difference?
    Do you realy think that NF was reading my messages all the time waiting for me to leak information?
    Most of the people did not read it at all, I still hear people from the NF side thinking HSM was the comm.
    They maybe most have read my message about "Why do you guys vote Nesquikio?", but I doubt that were actualy focussing on that. They may have been talking to their own.
    Do you guys realy think NF could reorganise their entire strategy in a few minutes?
    Do you think it's my fault BE lost the battle?

Just admid it, you didn't want me in because you thought I suck ass, that's why you are using the exedently leaked information as an excuse to ban me.
    I always hear people about me sucking at this game, it's hillarious actualy. As I am the usual guy that owns everyone.
    I am ussualy the guy who tells people to join sqauds,
    I am ussualy the guy who takes down half the enemy team in the early game rush,
    I am ussualy the guy with the highest kill/death ratio,
    I am ussualy the guy who rushes/pushes,
    I am ussualy the guy who ninja's the enemy base.

And still you claim that I suck at this game...

Go away, seriously...

16. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

Dude they told me not even to bother showing up I cried in my room alone all day instead. They said they even prebanned my steamid. HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL? Me and a few people are forming a new non-hater clan. You can join EBTLIR if you want I'm the leader.

17. Satanchild666

Satanchild666 Banned

This entire fricking pug can go to hell, this is nothing more then an evil aristocratic caste system. A dictatorship, a society and a community based on feudalism and despotism, a regime were a few chosen people decide who lives or dies, while telling savage lies.
    What on the Earth was Evan when he decided that the PUG would be held on Napalm's server?
    How could he be so naive? Everyone knows that friends are more kind to each other then too strangers.
    The entire PUG match(atleast on BE side) contained people who were friends or some way conected to Napalm.
    Banning people because they are new, are not friends of napalm or have not yet taken part in a respected clans like M.A.D, B.S.I.D, C.W, or J.P.L.
    Frick this opressive regime.

Once again they managed to be extremly unfriendly and rude to new members or people they dislike.

They think they are omnipotent, they think they are somekind of transcedent power.

And if you don't agree with them, dislike them or argue about that you are bullied by them or insulted in anyway you are called a troll and get (perma)banned.

This community has the worst attitude if I compare it to other gaming and modding communities.
    You guys wonder why so many people dislike Empires, guess what? Because you guys are being complete assholes to everyone except a small number of people in your opressive junta.

18. Evan

Evan League Commissioner

Sorry you feel that way

19. ba'al

ba'al Member

Sorry to burst your bubble.. but:

Youre the guy that screams FUCK YOU CHEATERS when somebody kills you.
    Youre the guy that trolls in the forums.
    Youre the guy that says everything is overpowered when you get killed by it.
    Youre the guy that doesnt understand "get defusal" after you repeatedly run packed apcs into mines.
    Youre the worst "vet" I've ever seen.

Another misinterpretation by your part:
    People aren't mean to you because you're new, people are mean to you because you are a troll, this is not a lie, you act like a troll. You also suck at the game, but pretend to be one of the best players alive.
    Also, wanna know why most players in napalms server hate you?

Because you openly said in the forum that all players in napalm's are idiots.

Want to know why I personally want to see you out of the mod?
    1. You are a troll
    2. Generalisimo Francisco Franco
    3. You come up with stupid suggestions and start calling people close minded when they shoot them down
    4. You called all BFAS members griefers, admin abuser and trolls.
    You brought this unto yourself
    "The only constant in your failed relationships is you"

As I said before, what is done is done, Im done with this topic, reply if you want to, you'll just get the attention you deserve.....none.....

20. Satanchild666

Satanchild666 Banned

So, and why didn't anyone tell me that? I talked to HSM half an hour before the match, he could have told me but he didn't.

No it wasn't, it was still SoF, I remember Napalm saying *All join your pug team*. on all talk. Please don't lie.

WTF? See, you prove me right, you don't know were I am talking about because you weren't there as this was half an hour before the fricking PUG started. After everyone was in the game Napalm decided to finally switch to Canyon. -_-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.