Favorite Suggestions!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by aaaaaa50, Dec 13, 2011.

1. aaaaaa50

aaaaaa50 Member

Let's everyone discuss their own personal favorite suggestions! There's a simple rule that will make this more fun: Before you discuss anything else, you have to first say what your favorite suggestion(s) are and why they're your favorite.

My personal favorite suggestions:

3. Let Engineers place Refineries independently. It's incredibly annoying to wait for your commander place refineries for you, and since all refineries are always in the same location then they're no strategy involved in their placement.

2. Turn the armory into a anti-tank 'bunker'. I bet mostly don't remembers this one. :rolleyes: I always wish that armories provided decent protection against enemies. The NF armory is basically a deahtrap if you're caught inside.

1. An entity that the comm can interact with. Would enable maps to have some fun, gameplay-changing elements, preferably strategic stuff. Mostly the fuel of far-fetched dream maps, but technically opens up many more possibilities than more gimmick-maps. Anyone else remember Snowbound?

Silly: Commander Chase Overtime! Looking back, I really wish I had made the first post different. Basically though: Winning a round when you had to drive, around dodging enemy tanks as the boomtank? Epic Winning. Winning a round when you had to drive around, dodging enemy tanks as the boomtank with flaming paint makeover? Epic Winning Plus.

2. Empty

Empty Member

3. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

3. Pretty sure it can be done by mappers, after the week finishes, I can probably make a try at it.

This This This.
    Also, the OP in there is a genius.

4. Empty

Empty Member

Chris made refineries that placed when you capped a flag but in his own words, everyone was too stupid to figure it out.

5. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

6. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

I was thinking of having Emp_eng_map_brush and then spawning refineries when they're built. With blocking brushes so people can't get stuck in the refinery.

7. aaaaaa50

aaaaaa50 Member

Comon Dz, what are your favorite suggestions?

I've always thought that the armor system is too complicated for it's own good, but I think unbalancing the system... more? with a simple change like this for a couple of years is worth it if it's more fun anyways.

8. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Non of the above, machine gun jeeps please... it would be a positive element in very early game. Make it a 1 shotter, when you get hit by an rpg or mortar with your mg jeep you die.

9. Jephir

Jephir ALL GLORY TO THE JEPHIR

10. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

The one where you have a meat grinder on the front of your tank and you can run over infantry and recycle them for resources.

11. RappemongO

RappemongO Member

12. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

None of the oldfags posted New engineer ability yet? What the hell.

Lumberjack class. Enough said.

And while we are at it, This. Althought unlike the first one which was a completely serious suggestion , this one was a troll. Still hilarious.

13. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member