Eurogamer Expo

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by A-z-K, Sep 24, 2011.

1. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Anyone other gamefags gone to Eurogamer Expo?

I'm currently lined up for BF3, I am excite

2. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

tell us how it went

3. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Pretty good. Mostly consoles.

BF3 PC demo I played with a few friends, we played 2 rounds of Team Death Match, was the only mode available, movement felt clunky to me compared to the kind of movement I've got used to in source engine FPS games but the mapping and mechanics were sound, would/will buy.

Ninja Gaiden 3 was a big surprise, I'll certainly be buying it.

Peace walker and the MGS HD collection were as you would expect... Same as ever but better. Trif, big fan.

Best bits was holding up the line for the single GT5 rig in the whole place by drifting Eiger for 20 minutes, an iRacer rig with 3D and hydrolic things and finally beating a 9 year old child at Micromachines V2 on the retrogaming stand.

Arkham City looks very good, more of the same as asylum... But lots more of the same, not in a disappointing way.

World of Tanks was a bit meh... But they did park 2 massive tanks outside whivh was cool.

Couldn't be bothered with COD, food was terrible, didn't bother with any dev talks.

They had a massive indie games setup. Wish I had some Empires flyers printed out to take with me!