EPIC is pretty lolz

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Fricken Hamster, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meliarion

Meliarion Member

Well if this document is a BSID forgery then how do you have a copy Trickster? This is all part of some elaborate damage control that EPIC are involved in to discredit our discovery of this diabolical plan of yours. How dare you think that we would be fooled by such a simple trick, if you are going to try and live up to your name then I would expect something with a little more finesse than this obvious ruse.

((Also this is in no way connected to the Blackhole movement, despite the person/people involved being the same))

2. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Because I have people in BSID who tell me everything. They look like this: [​IMG]

True story I swear.

3. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

i believe bsid trickster is trying to TRICK US!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Duke Pending

Duke Pending Member

Okay, really? Really? I try to remain diplomatic. Really, you can ask Recon, I want to hear all arguments and seek reconciliation when possible. This is absurd, though. I think it's a little sleazy to have someone leaking info to you, but hey, at least I can understand intel gathering for a scrim or something. But this is a topic of concern?

Look, I admit I don't know where that originated. I was not present looking over the author's shoulder as he wrote it, so it's all hearsay. But I think we all kind of looked at it more casually than anything. The irony is that thing had never even left BSID until you posted it here, Trickster. The only person who has drawn attention to this alleged conspiracy is you, and I just don't get it.

Actually, I might. I was a kid once not that long ago. (Shaddup you hooligans, I ain't that old. Now get off my lawn!) So here's a suggestion for your mental and physical health: Take a breath, sit back, and let it go. You have got to be far too worried about what some guys on the internet think about you in relation to a game mod if this is such a huge problem in your mind.

If you have to worry about what people think, you could worry about what college acceptance boards or future employers will think of you and your reputation, at least that has an impact. I doubt any of them are going to sign up on the BSID forums just to see what we have to say about you and we aren't exactly running through your hometown handing out flyers about how you're a terrible person. If they do care about what some guys on the internet think about you then, honestly, you don't want to go to school there or work for them anyway.

Trickster, learn to harness this energy into something positive. You could probably do some real good if you did. Also be careful not to alter what people say since that is a terrible habit which will most likely come back to bite you in the rear some day. You might have interpreted it that way, but it's a bad idea to make assumptions on one or two words. Apparently responding to you with simply "Okay" and "All right" translated into me accusing someone of being a liar. So really, don't overthink all this. Calm yourself, play the game, and stop worrying about others so much and I promise you'll have more fun.

5. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

Shitty drama is shit. =/

6. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

hahaha! You got lectured by old man BSID!

Seriously him making such a big deal of this just proves the ruse. Just like the PUG and everything else. Fake or not, shit is so cash because it's a damn well truth-telling fake XD

7. Zeke

Zeke Banned

What happends:
    trix get info from one of the spies
    trix post it on ts
    everyone on it ROFL
    trix post it on the forum, cuz this shit is fkin lol
    duke goes:
    DUDE WE WERENT SERIOUS ABOUT IT! IT WAS CASUAL!
    YOU ARE SUCH A KID AND IM FAR MORE MATURE THAN YOU!
    YOUR PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH IS IN DANGER!
    YOU THINK TOO MUCH ABOUT WHAT EVERYONE THINKS OF YOU OVER THE INTERNET!
    BECOUSE YOU WERE TOTALLY OFFENDED BY THAT THING, ITS NOT LIKE YOU WERE LAUGHING OUT LOUD OR ANYTHING!
    AND YOU TOTALLY DIDNT POST THAT THING CUZ IT WAS HILLARIOUS, YOU POSTED IT BECOUSE YOU CARE WHAT WE WROTE!
    ALSO YOU GOT NO LIFE, SPEND YOUR TIME BETTER!
    cpatton goes:
    Yea u tell em duke! damn epics being serious and all!

hahahahahahaha, wow, this was such a great success xD

Last edited: May 20, 2010
  8. Trickster

Actually, we found this fucking hilarious. We don't necessarily have someone "leaking" stuff to us, just your own members who found it so pathetic that you let this guy into your clan and that are ashamed what an embarrassment he is. Nothing more, nothing less. All we did, or rather, all I did, was post a pastebin link. You're the one who's come in posting an essay about it. We said in TS3 "I wonder how much drama this one little link could kick up". In short: Great success.

Also, in terms of leaking, I'd never EVER do any "intel gathering" for a scrim. It would make the win worthless.

9. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Kids, this is why you join JPL :D

10. Trickster

And Men, this is why you join EPIC. Also, this is what happens when there are no servers to play on. Clans get bored.

11. Zeke

Zeke Banned

SHHHH

say its spy leaking everything! they will get all paranoid then, it works even better while said in plural ^^

12. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

kids play games.. We want the youth! HITLLE I mean JPL YOUTH! WE ARE THE FUTURE OF EMPIRE GAMING!

You can have men, I know your really into them.

13. Trickster

The future of Empiresmod gaming is in Heroes of Newerth?

14. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

There are already scouts and engineers in HON were half way there.

15. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Were taking over every game near us.. Soon we will bomb pearl hunter.. the yahoo messenger game.

16. Duke Pending

Duke Pending Member

You should leave it then, little boy. Honestly, your "entertainment" is posting this sh*t, seeing the response (and if Old Man Duke can be roused from his afternoon nap) then backtracking to make it seem like you don't care after caps lock messaging for us to remove that post from our forums? You should probably find a non-internet related hobby.

17. Trickster

Considering I have no recollection of capslock spamming anyone in BSID, nor do I know which post you're referring to (Unless the one which I pastebinned, in which case, why on earth would I ask you to remove it and then post it here?). Please, enlighten me.

18. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

You capslock spam me all the time. And I have you steamblocked. You do it through MIRC lolz

19. Duke Pending

Duke Pending Member

I think this case may be a record for the youngest person ever afflicted with Alzheimer's Disease.

20. Zeke

Zeke Banned

lies, u fail at it ^_^

l2p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.