Ent looking for a skrim

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Paradox, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Seeing as how we didn't really get a response until later, it'll take time to hustle up a team on time. Although we will most likely make the numbers, be prepared for a weeks postponement if necessary.

2. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

Also, feel free to shoutcast.

Might i recommend Deadpool, Simon and Skiedragon? Although Deadpool will have to change his name to breakycpk for the entire event.

3. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

first of all, not postponing a week, 9th july is epic skrim time.

second of all, I will only agree to 3 commentators, moojuice and liberty prime being 2 of them.

3rd of all, get your shits together 2nd july 8 pm gmt.

4. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Lets have it 1 commentator per clan(max 3 in total), it would balance the commentating and who knows maybe it would be funny.

5. -MEG- hobbes

-MEG- hobbes Member

If ent doesn't steal all our active players before then. Didn't you pile on fn for such things paradox?

6. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

Wait! What members where stolen so far and can you provide a declaration of ownership if any where stolen?

7. -MEG- hobbes

-MEG- hobbes Member

Any and all. Every where. Lol

8. Paradox

The problem is meg recruits everyone when they start to play the game so theoreticly every single player that is decent and not completely retarded is an ex meg and there for stolen...

9. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

They have lolking. That should say enough.

10. -MEG- hobbes

-MEG- hobbes Member

Actually looking isn't in meg. The two players I'm referring to (spike and swaan) are players paradox recommended that I recruit who had been in other clans. I dunno, I just don't recruit people who are in active clans. All I'm saying is you have criticized fn for doing the shit that you do paradox. And you criticize me for not being an elitist fag with my recruitment yet you have yet to field a team without ringers. Yes I recruit up and coming players and try to develop them with us. So junior MEG historians, you tell me; who is the most recent nub we have recruited? What I hear crickets. Why don't you know wtf you talking about before you waste the time mommy and daddy give you online talking shit about us.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
  11. Paradox

space death or something is a total retard.

Swaan left cause you guys be disorganized and so did spike, ask'em. I don't mind you recruit upcoming players but dont be nagging that we have meg players, cause they are all "upcoming players"

12. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

for the record swann came out of rage so there was a high chance he would have joined paradox in ent.

13. -MEG- hobbes

-MEG- hobbes Member

I have no clue who space death is. Not on our list. Its just silly that you recommend people to me than take them back. We are disorganized? When was rage or ents last practice or scrim? How's your server?
    plus I've seen copys of your slanderous little steam chats with my members where you try to frame things to your advantage and drive little wedges. I honestly don't care about those individuals specifically. Swaan is yours and I told him that when he left. As for spike he's a clan whore and if people are that quick to jump ship we don't need them anyway.i just think its disrespectful to recruit from other clans which you actively do. Yet you cried when fn took your guys. I just think your a hypocritical drama fueled child. That can criticize more than you can do. You act like my friend when we communicate directly yet exaggerate and misrepresent facts about me and my group at every opportunity.

14. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

His name is deathnov and he is completely retarded but NOT IN MEG.

He wears the tags and won't remove them.

Swaan left not because of disorganization but because he wanted to be in paradoxs clan, that's what he told me. Spike left right after he played a game with the horrendous deathnov and thought death was in MEG, was disgusted and left.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
  15. Deadpool

Deadpool SVETLANNNAAAAAA

alllllllllllriiight-welcome-to-another-deadpool-post-presentation-im-deadpool-motherfucker-joining-me-today-are-letters-combined-to-form-words-which-follow-below-but-first-thing's-first-what's-up-everybody

i would love to commentate a scrim, moreso than playing in fact.

but as far as playing a scrim, i believe that jpl could put a team together with very little notice, if any of you guys want to play?

16. -MEG- hobbes

-MEG- hobbes Member

Yeah deathnov isn't ours neither is Stalin who also wears our tag

17. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

cool so that's like deadfool, dickjuice, and pubertytime.

lol im sooooo original.

18. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Don't you remember the last time them two commentated? Confucious didn't do voice_loopback and caliber was talking to himself the whole game. I had to mute my sound so I wouldn't be distracted by caliber's crazy rambling.

19. TheLiberalElitist

TheLiberalElitist Member

Can I join the scrim? @clan hasn't scrimmed since EPIC :(

Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  20. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

No, but Paradox will probably recruit you anyway, just clan whore yourself again. :p