Enhanced

Discussion in 'Worldbuilding' started by Vessboy, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Vessboy

Vessboy Member

[FONT=&quot]"Here I stand before you. A testament to the strength of our father land. I am more then our enemys could ever hope to over come. I am Jekotia!"

Those were inspiring words, thought Feren. It was 15 years ago when he first read the posters about the infantry enhancement program. It wasn’t long before he was vegetating in an acid bath as his process was in motion.

Months past like both years and minutes as twisted dreams and nightmares tore him apart and rebuilt him. The Images from his slumber would live as a part of him. Every muscle, hair, cell would remember the visions of slaughters and mutilations. A complete loss of identity burned to sludge and flushed away.

But, to be reborn... To have you entire body riddled with grain sized adrenal glands. To read script from acrossed the room to smell the fear of those who see your eyes. It’s truly worth the price of sanity.

Since that time, Farren's gifts have faded. Stones under his skin where glands once held liquid frenzy. Eyes filled with a milky haze that cloud all but normal perception. And all he ever smells is the sour musk that follows him closer then death himself would dare. There was one thing that time would not take. The nightmares remain. The twisted horrors reenacted within the twisted catacombs of his mind.

In spite of his tortures Ferren knows that he has not yet been weakened but hardened, refined. Pressure makes gems, Trials makes men, and enhancement… makes Gods.[/FONT]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2008
  2. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Interesting...that picture is kick-ass tho :cool:

3. Vessboy

Vessboy Member

I guess that proves where my talent resides.

4. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Not really...the story wasn't bad, but it generally takes a lot of time to write. Where some people have an incredible natural talent to draw, writing will still take a lot of time, unless you're very good. I can waste whole days writing just one part, and i've had quite a bit of practice. I'm not trying to say writing is harder than drawing, but I feel you can't reduce the time taken to produce a piece as much as you can with drawing...I could be wrong tho :p

Last edited: Feb 17, 2008
  5. Trid3nt

Trid3nt Member

There have been pieces that I've written, left them, looked at them a week later, then changed, left another week then changed again. By the end, they are usually completely different pieces