engineer build models

Discussion in 'Archive' started by bitchslap, Jun 10, 2007.

1. bitchslap

bitchslap Member

not sure if this is known or not and it sure aint major, but i noticed an occasional (perhaps reproduceable) bug when building as engy. If you go to place an mg or ml or cam/radar and you cancel it before placement (ie you can see the green/red model) and then you try to to build something else (ie if you cancel an mg and then build a camera) the model is shown incorrectly. sometimes it'll show the mg and a camera model or sometimes just the mg, even thou you are building a camera. really weird but definitely happens.

hope that makes sense. only seems to happen if you cancel a build (like if you clicked the wrong thing to build.

cheers

2. Broccoli

Broccoli Member

This is a known issue. Thanks for reporting all the same.

3. Caelo

Caelo Member

it also occurs when you die while placing the models or sometimes if you try to place a model but its obstructed and then change to a different model

4. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

I often get a model in a model. When placing anything I always see an amo box in what ever im trying to place. Doesn't bother me a whole lot except in times of hectic fighting when im trying to place something like a camera I cant see the camera so I have to make sure thats what im placing.