Endgame scores

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Simon, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Simon

Simon Banned

http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb302/valliantstu_2007/pug oct19 engame/

Now I have to go shower and drinking.

Was super fun.

God damn apc rush on SOF ruined my perfect classic record.

I need to get my mic going though. Can't drive + type.

I had like 4-5 things each game in console I could spam. I'm pretty sure my team was sick of "EXCELLENT WORK" and "PUSH UP, KILL, FALL BACK REPAIR RINSE REPEAT"

Last edited: Oct 20, 2007
  2. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Hehe rinse :p

3. Melee

Melee Member

Yea Simon I got a lot of your spam "Go kill" and although targetting the enemy is great You know if i stick my head out It will get blown off so spammin when we know theres an enemy aint always useful, i pick my time to do thankyou.

OMG how did they get to our base so fast and wipe everything out so quickly I only saw the comm there and SOF aint a good map for forward bases as theres no room for rax and vf near mid yet everyone seems to take cv on walkabout,

4. Simon

Simon Banned

You get alot of spam because I give some individual targets then once those are destroyed I retarget for everyone and if there are some new enemies I'll retarget for them. Don't feel obligated to kill everything I give attack orders for unless I give you a singular one. If you get a single attack order it means that that is important. Sometimes I will give a single on something important then retarget everything. I dunno if it does, but it is supposed to convey that that is the most important target

5. Chahk

Chahk Member

Yeah, don't confuse spam with the wallhack that is the Commander's multi-attack orders. :p

6. Melee

Melee Member

I know wat u mean but im talkin bout comms who get impatient with recroots and hit "attack this target" 17 times , we know we gotts kill it and how important it is but how many times have you seen me fail when doing a simple thing like killing one lone engy. I know my limititaions and have to play accordingly being sneaky and waiting for the right opportunities.
    If you give the attack order to someone like Opie he jus jumps out , shoots an kills the commie scum, me i usually mek a nice furrow for plantin daiseys then promptly fall down dead in it. Dont know why I cant hit shit in game as infantry, mebbe combo of arthritis and dodgy eyes also slower reactions but us older gen prefer to have an edge in game like mebbe a big freakin tank.
    Why do you think i like arty at least theres a 50/50 chance ill hit summat, lol.

7. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

So Simon, you're ValliantStu?

I'm confused

8. Mr. Weedy

Mr. Weedy I will report bugs on the bug tracker

No.

Simon is Simon and VallianTsu is Valiant.

9. Valiant

Valiant Member

I let him use my photobucket.