Empires Steam Test 28th January 8GMT

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Trickster, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Get in as soon as possible. Hopefully, there SHOULD be some bugfixes before the test. Continue to post in the feedback thread and invite more people to get the steam version. General idea is to play as many games as we can, just regular games. If you can't attend at the start, just show up later. The test should last a few hours.

Also, get into the Empires Tester group. It's invite only, so nag someone off the list to invite you: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/emptesters

2. meg griffin

meg griffin Member

is the server always up? i cannot get a list of the servers from the game so i always end up joining someone who is already there.

3. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

U can only see the server from inside Empires (steam version!) and it's up 24/7 afaik.

4. harryhoot1

harryhoot1 Member

whenever I make or join a game, my screen is stuck on the loading screen at 'sending client info'

but the weird thing is is that I can hear people, and the people can hear me

when I pressed Esc, I changed my graphics in hopes of fixing my lack of sight, but everything just went black. (I could still hear sounds though)

5. Lollum

Lollum Tester++

Oh nice, since this playtest begins 2 hours earlier, I can finally attend too!

6. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

wrong thread.

7. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

I really doubt I can make it in time, but I MAYBE will join in later in a much happier state.