Empires: Singleplayer campaign

Discussion in 'News' started by LordDz_2, Apr 1, 2018.

1. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

Empires: A Griefing Story

Hello guys, I think it's time to announce what I've been working at from the start of 2018.
    I've always felt that the tutorial and all of the versions of them have been somewhat failing in the mission of learning the players how to play this amazing game.

The game will tell the heart gripping story of a young boy who loses his family to the first skirmish between Jekotia and Brenodi, growing up to become a man filled with rage. Will he overcome his grief or will it turn him into the same monsters he's trying to stop?
    1.png

2.png

I can't show you too much information right now as I'm under a NDA and a lot of the work is WIP, but here's at least some early game play screenshots.

vipervicki and MegaMLGgaming like this.
  2. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Don't forget chapter 2, where our young protagonist finally finds love and marries the daughter of an embittered war veteran. Can their love prevail in a world filled with hate?

D.D.D. Destroyer likes this.
  3. MegaMLGgaming

MegaMLGgaming Member

Yay cool :grinimp:. Just dont pull a hunt down the freeman.

4. Sgt.Security

Sgt.Security Member

For many popular multiplayer games, I always wondered : "What would singleplayer missions look like in this game?"

Empires is one of them.

5. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

I actually wrote out a description of a ta Brenodi Empire single player mission where players had to attack a Northern Faction fortress, trying to get to it via trench warface and culminating with planting the explosives and getting on a dropship, then flying away and seeing the fortress explode in a spectacular manner, after which the "EMPIRES" title slowly appears on screen.

6. Misfire

Misfire Always Lost

Looking forward to it LorDz. Map look very cool

@Beerdude26

oooo, end game sounds like a job for the vertical ship.... after a paint job.

upload_2018-8-30_23-43-48.png

7. Not Kidpaler

Not Kidpaler Member

Check date of post

8. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

I started a lowpop map that could be turned into a large- or even huge-pop one with that kind of premise in mind.