emp_slaughtered

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ^Dee^, Apr 23, 2007.

1. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

Crashes the server at map end (or at least, I get disconected at map end) =o

oh, and with 3phase jeep, you can drive up certain cliffs.

2. =HELLION=

=HELLION= Member

well i gave krenzo the map file because he said it was ping spiking , they must have removed the player clips because i had it set to not allow that . also now there are places where you fall through the map. it never happend before so thats why im saying they must have modified it.

3. Krenzo

Krenzo Administrator

As far as I know, Duke compiled it as is.

4. =HELLION=

=HELLION= Member

well i took a screenshot of falling through the map, but my keys must have got unbound because i dont have it :( well if he didnt change anything i think its related to the fact that i overlaped displacement brushes...are jeeps not affected by playerclips anymore ?

5. Krenzo

Krenzo Administrator

I don't remember jeeps ever being affected by player clip brushes. Jeeps only yield to other physics objects.

6. Solokiller

Solokiller Member

They were never blocked by them, it's why you could drive out of canyon in earlier versions. Use clip or func_vehicleclip.

7. =HELLION=

=HELLION= Member

well this brings me to another question, Krenzo did Duke fix the problem with slaughtered if so how did he do it , and all that should have to be done to fix this is to copy the player clips and paste special and change them all to the func_vehicleclip .... do you me to compile , if so ill need the modified files...

8. Solokiller

Solokiller Member

The clip texture should block all types of objects, players and vehicles alike.

9. =HELLION=

=HELLION= Member

Well, even better all i have to do is change it to clip instead of player clip, er clip projectiles too? wel not that that is all that bad... also i think when i re compile ill take out a displacement i was useing for a detail because i think its leting players fall through the map