emp_sewers

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by Blighty, Oct 13, 2006.

1. Blighty

Blighty Member

Think this might be worth expandnig in empires or should I port it to CS:S instead?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Krenzo

Krenzo Administrator

That second link seems to give me a different hot chick everytime. Please port all those chicks to Empires, thanks.

The first pic looks really great. The second picture doesn't look like sewers but more like a storage warehouse.

3. Solokiller

Solokiller Member

Those pictures looks a little dark to me, but its pretty good.

4. mr_quackums

mr_quackums Member

mabey make a giant warehouse in the middle of the map, with a door on each end big enough for 1 tank to pass at a time, and impasable walls (say blown up buildings) so you have to go through the warehouse to get to the other team.

now, for an ingame reason to have such a huge warehouse with random thermal vents...

EDIT: got it, its a NF indoor shipyard they are trying to reclaim from BE that used thermal vents to power the machenery. make one side of the warehouse have a blown up building so you cant go around, and the other side is water (as well as part of the warehouse being build over water) so you can ninja, but cant get tanks through. even use a destroyer model that (i forget who, sorry) made and put it in the warehouse ready to provide grenaders cover from tanks.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2006
  5. Blighty

Blighty Member

my first idea was that the NF had stashed a load of weapons in the sewers for a guerila war and the BE come to destroy it

I was thinking about making it an infantry only map and letting the engineers build turrets cause there will be lots of flanking routes

oh and about the second pic, i seem to get it too. First it had the right picture but now it has changed :D

Oh yea, and you need flashlights in this map. Im trying to keep it dark and dirty like a real sewer

Last edited: Oct 13, 2006
  6. Blighty

Blighty Member

7. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

looks GREAT! keep it up :D