Elite Beat Agents

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Al Fire 101, May 21, 2007.

1. Al Fire 101

Al Fire 101 Member

I'd probably be addicted to guitar hero, but since I don't own any of the respected systems and that I am in fact a Nintendo fanboy this game is so insanely addicting and fun that I have had to recharge my DS Lite a countless number of times in the past few months. And having 19 songs on one DS cart is really amazing. Unfortunately this game hasn't sold to as high expectations as Nintendo would have hoped, but with the recent release of the second one in Japan, hopefully this will come to the US and will become Guitar Hero popularity. Every single friend of that has played this game has been addicted in 10 or less (This is college dorm people!!!!!!!!!) So does anyone other than myself own/played this game cause it is freaking awesome!

In case you have never heard of EBA before here is EBA in perfection:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=oVgynd1jjeA

2. Pope_Homeless_XIII

Pope_Homeless_XIII Member

A girl in one of my classes let me download the demo on my DS. It was very fun even though it was only half of the first song. I've been meaning to buy it but I just can't seem to find it anywhere.

Last edited: May 21, 2007
  3. arklansman

arklansman Member

FRETS ON FIAR!!!

4. Al Fire 101

Al Fire 101 Member

You could always try online or search high and low, unfortunately the game didn't sell as well as it should have, but in Japan the second game was release a few weeks ago so I am going to assume the second one will come to the rest of the world as well. For EBA 19 songs with four difficulty settings on a DS card that has decent sound quality is quite an amazing feat and I definitely recommend anyone that can find it to buy it.

Now if I only could get an S rating on Jumping Jack Flash

5. Pope_Homeless_XIII

Pope_Homeless_XIII Member

I notice that alot of DS games don't have long shelf lives & the few that do are usually based on kid movies. I've also been trying to look for Resident Evil: Deadly Silence, Mario Kart, & Animal Crossing but none of those games are on the shelves anymore. :(

6. L3TUC3

L3TUC3 Member

Odd, there's plenty of AC and MK around in the stores I go to. Didn't see RE though.

7. Thor

Thor Member

EBA is sitll at EB, just stopped in there yesterday and saw it. Back on topic, EBA is awesome. It has wasted hours of my life in school during non-important lectures.

8. L3TUC3

L3TUC3 Member

Yes, worms on the ds should be a good thing. Also, Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations.

I wanna play the first one darnit!.

9. Al Fire 101

Al Fire 101 Member

Well.... back to EBA is anyone "farther" in the game than myself, I have 2 ranks left to go, right now I am at 5 star commander?