Dubee

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LordDz, Aug 2, 2010.

1. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

2. dizzyone

dizzyone I've been drinking, heavily

And people said nothing good could come out of a financial crisis.

3. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Sadly a lot of people I have talked to said they would vote no for a bunch of stupid reasons. I remember when gay marriage was made illigal the people I knew who voted against it had the dumbest reasons. I think that's whats gonna happen in this vote. Too many old catholic bill o'riley fans plus dumb asses that think it will cut into there weed sales means we have to wait longer for the inevitable even tho it would be extremely helpful to our economy rite now.

4. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

marijuana is bad for you.

5. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Alcohol is a lot worse sadly. And all it took to legalize was Nascar.

6. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

Nascar is a driving force of America as well as one of our most cherished pastimes.

7. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Yep[​IMG]

8. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

I wish I could vote yes, but I'm too lazy to find out if and how I can vote. I was born there, but I live in Germany.

9. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

A few years of alcohol prohibition made the mafia what it was.
    Decades of drug prohibition made the drug cartels into extremely rich, powerful, and dangerous organizations, moreso than the mafia ever was.
    The only workable solution is legalization for everything and really good regulation. But the day either of those things happen will probably be the day jesus christ comes back to earth.

Marijuana legalization is great but i'm not so excited about it in other states. I know a lot of growers and we live in a suburban almost rural neighborhood which is great for growing without anyone giving a fuck, so I'm perfectly happy with bud being illegal myself. And if it is legalized then thousands of kids who don't know shit from dicks will flood the market and spoil the scene.

It'd be great if all the psy's that are pointlessly criminalized would be legalized but expecting the people who make these laws to know the slightest thing about them is too much to ask apparently.

10. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

posting the same thing on two forums is bad for you.

11. rampantandroid

rampantandroid Member

Alcohol was legal before prohibition. The world needs LESS drugs that impair our senses, frankly. Alcohol can be great if used right, no the masses are idiots when it comes to controlling themselves. college students worse than most. There's alread tons of accidents due to alcohol intoxication...

Costs of law enforcement? They'd go up...because you'd have MORE people using the shit, and doing stupid shit like driving. The fix for drugs in the US is clamping down. You don't make it legal JUST BECAUSE YOU NEED MONEY.

I mean, this country LOVES to HATE on smoking, yet NEEDS it to survive. The taxes on tobacco sustain MANY states. We need less of that. California deserves to go bankrupt. There is NO reason for an entire state to be filled with people when the state cannot provide itself with power or water. I mean, I love you californians for making my power cheap up here in WA, but ffs, grow some balls. You don't want terrible horrible power plants in CA possibly polluting your air, you just want everyone else to suffer and provide for you.

CA needs to just fall into the ocean...to bad it'll never happen. I'd be totally happy to remove one star from the US flag and become to 49 states of the United States of America.

12. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

I'd much rather throw away the 49 other states. California is too good for the usa, they should join europe.

13. rampantandroid

rampantandroid Member

Europe can have those fuckers, they might very well make the EU suck less. But you have to take the WHOLE STATE. Land and all. None of this EU is encroaching on the US and we have to fence you in nonsense.

14. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

And we can take Alaska!

15. Vulkanis

Vulkanis Banned

Negative, we took it from the ruskies when they thought it was "Waste land" Its full of oil and shit, don't tell the guys in our army though. They will get mad that they are dieing for nothing ;)

16. rampantandroid

rampantandroid Member

No, they'll just raid the capitol building and beat the congressman who claim drilling done RIGHT is harmfull...they'll beat them senseless. Oh wait, they ARE senseless already.

If I remember right, I seem to remember animals loved the clearings created by pipelines.

Anyway, I'll keep Alaska, thank you. I wouldn't miss CA though.

Also, about drugs, I only have one reply:

[​IMG]

17. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

I always thought you were one of those guys who were obsessed with knowing what they're talking about. I guess it's just the opposite.

18. rampantandroid

rampantandroid Member

I always though accusations of that nature needed to be backed up with something other than ill formed opinions. That said, I don't expect the kiddies on this forum to actually understand a debate or to be logical. I come here for shits and giggles. No more...probably less.

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/06/20/bachmann-caribou-coffee/

Gee, didn't they say the caribou would be hurt worse than the bison were by the transcontinental railroad? Yeah. It's a fucking meeting ground. And look up pictures online, HERDS of caribou ALL OVER the pipeline.

You sir are the one who has no fucking clue what they are talking about.

Moronic liberal assholes.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  19. communism

communism poof

20. Vulkanis

Vulkanis Banned

Man low blow, the DFG image is pretty mean. I teared up for a moment.