Double squad points for commander orders

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Metal Smith, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

If a commander orders you to defend a building or attack a building or point, you should get 1 point for whatever it is you were doing and 1 additional point for doing it within x radius of the building you were supposed to defend. I'm thinking 3000 units to start.

This includes repairing said structure, so if the other team is just sitting there repairing it, you'd better move your ass up and kill those engies as you are just feeding them points.

In text, it will say "You have earned 1 point for killing enemy soldier" "You have earned 1 point for fulfilling orders".

2. SupRore

SupRore Banned

Cool idea, but disapprove -- have you seen how fast skilled squads build points? Kilo, dubee, hotel, zulu, all of the 'named' squads jump to three skills right in the start of the match. And their squad leaders usually use orders. ESPECIALLY now that first skill unlock is at 10 points. Ounin would have me at 10 points in the first fight.

This would make the slippery slope even slippier for less experienced players, and widen the skill-gap between a pub squad and a stacked squad even further.

3. Empty

Empty Member

Would be something for the commander to do but it wouldn't add anything, just mandatory "GIMME COMMANDS SO I CAN GET POINTS"