District roof

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Simon, May 7, 2007.

1. Simon

Simon Banned

You can still get up on those 2 places I showed you before solokiller. You kind of fixed it but you just made it a bit slower for me to do I can use turrets to get along the ledges you blocked off.

Also I kinda think it would be better if sewers were no build. What does everyone else think about that?

Last edited: May 7, 2007
  2. Vessboy

Vessboy Member

I think sewers shouldn't be 1 big system.
    Like break em up so this manhole goes from here to there. and this later to there
    so guys cant flank you as easy.

3. Krenzo

Krenzo Administrator

Then where will the shit flow?

4. flatmush

flatmush Member

The map is fine for 5 vs 5 or less, I think it just needs more routes to work for more players. Also it illustrates the problem of bodies being revived even after like 3 minutes.

Sewers no build would be good, also if there were a few short dead ends branching off to the side that people could hide in, it would allow for more fun.

5. Awrethien

Awrethien Member

Woot good one. Dont realy thing a no build zone is needed. if some crates or something else like some pipes could give cover for the big drops both sides ahve at there main flag. one Lvl 3 turrent and its compleatly blocked.

6. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

I love the sewers I get most of my kills on that map there. Cameras are the uber thing to have in sewers... get 3 cameras down there and you can see every enemy no mater where they go. I don't care about not using turrets but leave the cameras alone. :P

7. Private Sandbag

Private Sandbag Member

well the shit could flow through a grate that stops people following it, but what's the fun in that? this map is cool precisely because you CAN flank, and you CAN break the enemy lines.

also, why is it such a problem that you can revive after 3 minutes? it gives the players something to live for, and really doesn't take much fun away.

---------
    sorry to be rude, but i wish people would stop complaining about things that have beaten by them in the past,
    here, we have someone being flanked, and another person seeing the other team revived.

8. Solokiller

Solokiller Member

Fine, i'll add clip brushes on all rooftops, some crates/other thing to prevent lvl3 turret madness.

9. Simon

Simon Banned

Yeah thats probably good there is at least 1 other spot you can get up but it is really hard.

10. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

One should be able to see all lvl 3 turrents when in range. I was getting smoked last night by a level 3 MG and I couldn't see it through the fog. It was at top mid towards NF base

11. Shinzon

Shinzon Member

More cover to hide behind would be really nice... As for the sweres. I dont really care for them, I usualy plop a mine over the manholes and get free kills and screams of "WTF SHIN"...

12. ^Dee^

^Dee^ Former Super Moderator

the sewer entrances need to be in less death trappy areas, not in front of where everyone spawns :P

13. Krenzo

Krenzo Administrator

The building entrances are the best.

14. Solokiller

Solokiller Member

I've never seen sewer entrances not in the middle of a road, at the most on the sidewalk.

15. Niarbeht

Niarbeht Member

New York.

16. eth0

eth0 Member

Through the Black Hole forum?

I say "make rooftop access legal!"

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2007