Day when the dust settled

Discussion in 'Worldbuilding' started by Disposable_Hero, May 8, 2009.

1. Disposable_Hero

Disposable_Hero Member

What are called the two factions' celebration days?

Since empires don't have independence days what name bears the national days and other possible common holidays?

Humorous and serious alike.

Ps. for all you latin-freaks. Finnish word for empire is 'imperiumi' and is one of the rare words where the letter 'p' is pronounced as double 'impper...' leading to a very cool emphasis,
    From what I've tried online translator latin doesn't have a corresponding word for empire so that one can be used by dropping the finnish last 'i'

Last edited: May 8, 2009
  2. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

The BE bombs jekotians into ashes day and the NF found some old weapons and equipment to use against BE day?! :D

Might I`m bad informed but opposites that hates each other like NF and BE have rarly any exceptional rules (like ceasefire for celebration days) (not even warcrims seem to be unused f.e. killing most of the jekotian inhabitants of their capital city...) oramIwronghere?!:)
    Sooo you can celebrate them if you want ... you know?! :D

3. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

The Empire didn't win the war through military might. By building pressure in the planets core vent shafts (the smoking rocks we know as res nodes), they created a series of earthquakes that would measure 10 on our Richter scale. These tore apart the Jekotian nation and they had no choice but to accept the ceasefire offered by the Empire. The quakes had done too much damage for them to be able to keep fighting. Thats from the official story.

4. Maxaxle

Maxaxle Member

Whoa...And I think that, in the equivalent on our calendars, the said team should get some special skins or something, something festive. Maybe their health would be slightly upgraded or something...

5. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

Unless you can hand the devs perfected code forget it. Waste of time for something unbalancing.