Danny's suggestions

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Dannyboy, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Dannyboy

Dannyboy Member

Empire's is great I don't think anyone denies that except the CS:S fags.

Anyway my ideas are these

Building and tank gibs:

The wall gibs are good, brilliant actualay but I think they could be extended to the buildings and tanks and the way the behavior of the gibs depends on the weapon thet destroyed them.

Say the NF barracks was hit be a HE and it destroyed it, where the HE hit, gibs would fly off but the rest would collapse into a pile of rubble ^^ and then dissappear after afew seconds, so it would add to realism and people would have to render that building for aslong, but if the engineer deconstructs it, then it just collapses and the same again, and thats what I want with the tank, I think it would add alot of realism and would be great to see.

Modfying the hide:

The hide is good but I don't like it when the edges of the screen goes black because it hinders my aim since the less of a contrast, so I'd think alittle Icon in the corner or maybe just make the edging alittle lighter. so we can snipe better and get more :headshot: s

Better weapon selections:

The weapon selections is great I just think there should be afew more. I don't know what I just do :P

There are my suggestions I hope you put them all in or at least the gibs one ^^

2. petemyster

petemyster Member

they are going to do the expolding thing on buildings. Weapons are fine, but the scout I find it really hard to see my crosshair when in hide...

3. Cheezy

Cheezy Member

We have enough weapons, each one of them with a different purpose. I don't think new weapons is a high priority thing. What, give engineers 5 different SMG's with modified accuracy?

4. Dannyboy

Dannyboy Member

Noooo, maybe just a different pistol

5. Trid3nt

Trid3nt Member

The hide-darkening thing is kind of annoying, what about desaturation, the more you are hidden, the less colour you see (aside from crosshair)

6. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

Gibs are in the making, hide-darkening shit is to prevent people from headshotting everything within range and I hope you can model because otherwise you can kiss those new weapons goodbye :)

7. Dannyboy

Dannyboy Member

No, but I know a very good modeler :P